Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, wathou said:

that's the thing, i'm not like you. I'm not going to polute the other threads that i don't like, i stick to the ones i like ( and the only one i watch ..). It's call being civilized ... 

I have decided otherwise and write positiv and negativ. .... but ... I do not insult people. .... If you do not like a comment by me, you could just ignore it and wait for the next positiv one. ...

Maybe, the replacement for Irma will be more open minded. I still have hope, after the very good start with Nora, Nicole and Jessica (at the end). 

Well I hope Belle doesn't do anything for the next 30 minutes as I'll be at dinner but surely she'll have to take her clothes off at some stage, but then My Belle:heart: seems to be playing by her own rules this visit.

Even in jeans that bum looks so fuckable.

I wonder if My Belle:heart:'ll wait for Irma to shower and then they'll go for  a 3 way massage but I am not sure, on the basis of so far, Belle would lose her panties. Anyway if that's the plan please wait ... I can't rely on Replay.

Oh I see the covering downstairs - hope it's not one of those dull dark LR massages. The only ones enjoyed involved Nicole before Nora switched the light off.

Belle, that's a criminal waste of that pose ... naked that would be my secret wallpaper.

it's really time consuming to have to read the pages and pages and pages that have been posted in the last 6 hours (some of which has been deleted by the mods) due to all

the action in the apartment. :dodgy: lol