Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

maybe a club night with alex somebody had to say it lol but I see benfold beat me to it

Seems pretty likely tonight with the casual dress and time they left. I have no problem with that at all, I hope they have a great night! BUT I hope they don't bring him back afterwards! 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'm reasonably certain we know where they're going. Well have fun girls!

Well it will be a bit disappointing if anything happens since nothing happened here tonight but if anything does maybe Belle can be persuaded into a little bit of something next time.

Either way it's a problem for me because without Replay I now have to stay watching the entrance to both Barca apartments.

kinda really tired of Alex nothing interesting happens in either Barca apts that he isn't right there for except Irma and stella the other night,maybe things might get more interesting with the girls if his ass was not there every time

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well it will be a bit disappointing if anything happens since nothing happened here tonight but if anything does maybe Belle can be persuaded into a little bit of something next time.

Either way it's a problem for me because without Replay I now have to stay watching the entrance to both Barca apartments.

I do not quite understand you. How to see the entrance? From inside or outside. I have not yet discovered a camera that shows the outdoor area. I ask for your help. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I wouldn't bother for a couple more hours. That had all the indications of a trip to the swingers club. Plus didn't Belle tell Alex at the B2 party that he had to get up and dance if he wanted to come along on Friday night? Pretty sure this is what she meant.

• Upvote 3