Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

7 minutes ago, eremes said:

I do not quite understand you. How to see the entrance? From inside or outside. I have not yet discovered a camera that shows the outdoor area. I ask for your help. Thank you.

He means that because Replay is not working he will have to watch the internal cameras until they return, or risk missing something

I think they will be about 2 hours and then return

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She watched 5 minutes of the Kama Sutra the other night.She must know it's got other uses than just to pee...:confused:

Is nobody willing to go and show her the ropes guys....she needs a little bit of attention and guidance...:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He means that because Replay is not working he will have to watch the internal cameras until they return, or risk missing something

Ok, Benfold, I was convinced that I had read earlier in the forum that someone described events that took place outside. It was very believable, I thought, there were really outdoor cameras.

7 minutes ago, timber said:

I wouldn't bother for a couple more hours. That had all the indications of a trip to the swingers club. Plus didn't Belle tell Alex at the B2 party that he had to get up and dance if he wanted to come along on Friday night? Pretty sure this is what she meant.

that's what i taught too, but since i said i won't talk about him i didn't say anything. (it's sad)

4 minutes ago, eremes said:

Ok, Benfold, I was convinced that I had read earlier in the forum that someone described events that took place outside. It was very believable, I thought, there were really outdoor cameras.

There are no outdoor cameras. But that does not mean that it is impossible to know about the events that take place outside

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

that's what i taught too, but since i said i won't talk about him i didn't say anything. (it's sad)

No harm in talking about him, he is clearly a part of their lives now. The problem is when there is incorrect information (like about the iPhone) and everyone believes it

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

2hrs that's optimistic lol

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

I'm the same as you here Wathou, I can't stand the guy, but until Irma leaves he's an integral part of B1 life, so we'll have to involve him in chat on here because he'll linger around like a bad smell...He was Belle's lift home last night, so I suppose we should be grateful she got back safe and sound but it's just the way he sits and ogles the almost naked girls...:cry:

Mind, that's what I do...:blush:

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, eremes said:

I do not quite understand you. How to see the entrance? From inside or outside. I have not yet discovered a camera that shows the outdoor area. I ask for your help. Thank you.

The hall in B2 and the LR in B1 where the entrances are.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yeah I reckon they'll be back around 3am

I'm betting on 4. However I'm not feeling good about this mainly because I wish i was there so much I ache. I mean really I could just fly out not tonight but when Belle arrived - obviously that is only in my fantasy, I'm not a stalker, but to imagine having the opportunity merely to watch her ... yup I'm all tied up in knots and it's not good. If I could watch then I'm fine with anything she chooses to do.

Feel my pain.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, timber said:

I wouldn't bother for a couple more hours. That had all the indications of a trip to the swingers club. Plus didn't Belle tell Alex at the B2 party that he had to get up and dance if he wanted to come along on Friday night? Pretty sure this is what she meant.

Yes I remember a reference to Friday.