Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

26 minutes ago, ed2 said:

People seem to think we don't like Alex because we are jealous. It has nothing to do with jealousy. The guys Nicole brought were all nice guys. I'm fine with older guys too, like the one Heidi brings, or like Elisa&Fima. It is very different with Alex. The relationship is not natural, I'm not completely sure who takes advantage of who, but it is not something I want to watch. He is either a suguar daddy or some kind of pimp. I'm convinced he is part of the reason the dynamics are all fucked up in b1 and b2. 

I just wonder how long RLC can accept this, and keep ignoring us, the custumers.

There would be much to investigate here. In the past, Alex was named a "friend of the family" (Irma told her mother). I do not have to tell my mother a friend of the family.
But if the "family" means something else, like "Mafia"?
Did not say Irma to Belle (in the kitchen) "the whole family at dinner, or similar. There were structures of" boss "and" subordinate "to recognize.

In February, a visit to the Swinger Club of Irma and Alex was reported.
It was said,, that Irma would have liked to sleep with a girl, but Alex said "no".
Alex, as a submissive Sugardaddy, gives orders to Irma?

Are the structures here not different?

Since RLC does not intervene, does it happen that RLC is part of the family?

It would interest me very much, where the threads converge in the background.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Irma will depart in 8 days so that should stop Alex from reappearing once she departs. The other girls have no real interest in him. They were just being nice to him for Irma's sake.  

I really pray and hope that you're right  !!..........................:dodgy::rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, eremes said:

There would be much to investigate here. In the past, Alex was named a "friend of the family" (Irma told her mother). I do not have to tell my mother a friend of the family.
Did not say Irma to Belle (in the kitchen) "the whole family at dinner, or similar. There were structures of" boss "and" subordinate "to recognize.

It was said,, that Irma would have liked to sleep with a girl, but Alex said "no".

Could be.......................:huh::huh:

57 minutes ago, ed2 said:

People seem to think we don't like Alex because we are jealous. It has nothing to do with jealousy. The guys Nicole brought were all nice guys. I'm fine with older guys too, like the one Heidi brings, or like Elisa&Fima. It is very different with Alex. The relationship is not natural, I'm not completely sure who takes advantage of who, but it is not something I want to watch. He is either a suguar daddy or some kind of pimp. I'm convinced he is part of the reason the dynamics are all fucked up in b1 and b2. 

I just wonder how long RLC can accept this, and keep ignoring us, the custumers.

Ed2 b1 and 2 where fucked up before alex. It is the participants  not the visitors. Other than irma and stella the participants  do not participate. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

He likes anything with a vagina and tits he would ¸even like a a blow-up plastic doll !!...............:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

He'd probably buy it a dildo, make it watch the Karma Sutra and then paint.it....:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, eremes said:

LMAO now rlc is part of a mafia xD ! i guess i haven't spend enough time watching what's left of rlc to see that xD

• Upvote 1

Considering he is not in the apartment it is a shame to spend another evening speaking about Alex, but it has started so here is my opinion.

Pimp? Or Mafia? No. He does not have the authority. He is always bargaining with the girls. If he was a person of genuine importance he could do what he liked. Many times we have seen Irma tell him "No it is time for you to leave." She is the one who has the power in that relationship. Two days ago the girls were making fun of him because he was driving on his bike in a storm. You do not make laugh at people, on camera, if that person is somehow powerful.

Is he a John? In a way I guess this is the closest definition. He buys things for Irma and the girls and in return she sends him pictures, and he is allowed to come to the parties. The night with Stella and Irma is hard to explain, my own theory as I said before is that they were drunk, Irma wanted some sex and he was available, willing and trustworthy. And Stella is just a freak :biggrin:

I do not know why all the other girls are so accepting of him, I can only assume that this is either because they all like Irma, and want to make her friends happy, or maybe they actually do like him - it's possible he is well connected and can get them into good clubs / parties. We already know he got Irma (and maybe Danaya) memberships at a prestigious gym / fitness centre. He also seems to be a taxi driver and chaperone. I think they all benefit from the relationship equally (we know especially that Belle can not be trusted to make her way home alone safely)

I do hope we do not see much more of him, but I do not think there are terrible dark forces at work here. Irma is a unique girl. If you are friends with her, you will find yourself getting into some crazy situations, like he has.

On the last day of Irma's stay during the Summer, Polya spoke about how they had been on the beach and Irma had started twerking and dancing, and a crowd of people were watching and cheering. Irma outside the apartment is exactly the same as Irma inside the apartment, she does what she wants when she wants and she will hang out with whoever she likes, and she absolutely does not care about other people's opinions about that.

And you will all miss her when she is gone, whether you realise it now or not!

• Upvote 3