Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

10 minutes ago, wathou said:

LMAO now rlc is part of a mafia xD ! i guess i haven't spend enough time watching what's left of rlc to see that xD

It's easier to laugh at something than to understand something.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, eremes said:

For me, for example, it would not be a problem to come to Barcelona (Flight Frankfurt-Barcelona 2hrs, about 50 €)
The problem would be to find them. The financial part, would not be a problem, you do not have to pamper them over months. Ultimately, the two are to "rent", we've all seen. So, let's go through the mirror (PC monitor), like Alice in Wonderland

If anyone goes to Barcelona just to try and find these girls definitely has issues and should seek Psychiatric Help.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Considering he is not in the apartment it is a shame to spend another evening speaking about Alex, but it has started so here is my opinion.

Pimp? Or Mafia? No. He does not have the authority. He is always bargaining with the girls. If he was a person of genuine importance he could do what he liked. Many times we have seen Irma tell him "No it is time for you to leave." She is the one who has the power in that relationship. Two days ago the girls were making fun of him because he was driving on his bike in a storm. You do not make laugh at people, on camera, if that person is somehow powerful.

Is he a John? In a way I guess this is the closest definition. He buys things for Irma and the girls and in return she sends him pictures, and he is allowed to come to the parties. The night with Stella and Irma is hard to explain, my own theory as I said before is that they were drunk, Irma wanted some sex and he was available, willing and trustworthy. And Stella is just a freak :biggrin:

I do not know why all the other girls are so accepting of him, I can only assume that this is either because they all like Irma, and want to make her friends happy, or maybe they actually do like him - it's possible he is well connected and can get them into good clubs / parties. We already know he got Irma (and maybe Danaya) memberships at a prestigious gym / fitness centre. He also seems to be a taxi driver and chaperone. I think they all benefit from the relationship equally (we know especially that Belle can not be trusted to make her way home alone safely)

I do hope we do not see much more of him, but I do not think there are terrible dark forces at work here. Irma is a unique girl. If you are friends with her, you will find yourself getting into some crazy situations, like he has.

On the last day of Irma's stay during the Summer, Polya spoke about how they had been on the beach and Irma had started twerking and dancing, and a crowd of people were watching and cheering. Irma outside the apartment is exactly the same as Irma inside the apartment, she does what she wants when she wants and she will hang out with whoever she likes, and she absolutely does not care about other people's opinions about that.

And you will all miss her when she is gone, whether you realise it now or not!

You know how I feel about Alex, Ben, and I'd be happy if we didn't see him again, but I think you've pretty much summed him up here...::)

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If anyone goes to Barcelona just to try and find these girls definitely has issues and should seek Psychiatric Help.   :biggrin:

In real life, I could only engage the two girls as palliative doctors.
That's why I prefer to stay at home.

N.B .: Much of what I say is to enjoy with a grain of salt
If you do not understand this, the error is not with me.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, eremes said:

Much of what you say is translated from some other language (i assume German)  and it doesn't translate well.  Grain of salt or not, the reality is that we have some pretty touched in the head stalker types on this forum who are clearly detached from reality.  The the admin from VH posted that one of their couples left their project due to stalking issues ..so...In short, if you write it , you own it.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, eremes said:

I know you put in your comment said for example so my quote was not directly at you. There are times when certain Quotes fit in and that was one place it seemed to fit in as it's rarely brought up.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Considering he is not in the apartment it is a shame to spend another evening speaking about Alex, but it has started so here is my opinion.

Pimp? Or Mafia? No. He does not have the authority. He is always bargaining with the girls. If he was a person of genuine importance he could do what he liked. Many times we have seen Irma tell him "No it is time for you to leave." She is the one who has the power in that relationship. Two days ago the girls were making fun of him because he was driving on his bike in a storm. You do not make laugh at people, on camera, if that person is somehow powerful.

Is he a John? In a way I guess this is the closest definition. He buys things for Irma and the girls and in return she sends him pictures, and he is allowed to come to the parties. The night with Stella and Irma is hard to explain, my own theory as I said before is that they were drunk, Irma wanted some sex and he was available, willing and trustworthy. And Stella is just a freak :biggrin:

I do not know why all the other girls are so accepting of him, I can only assume that this is either because they all like Irma, and want to make her friends happy, or maybe they actually do like him - it's possible he is well connected and can get them into good clubs / parties. We already know he got Irma (and maybe Danaya) memberships at a prestigious gym / fitness centre. He also seems to be a taxi driver and chaperone. I think they all benefit from the relationship equally (we know especially that Belle can not be trusted to make her way home alone safely)

I do hope we do not see much more of him, but I do not think there are terrible dark forces at work here. Irma is a unique girl. If you are friends with her, you will find yourself getting into some crazy situations, like he has.

On the last day of Irma's stay during the Summer, Polya spoke about how they had been on the beach and Irma had started twerking and dancing, and a crowd of people were watching and cheering. Irma outside the apartment is exactly the same as Irma inside the apartment, she does what she wants when she wants and she will hang out with whoever she likes, and she absolutely does not care about other people's opinions about that.

And you will all miss her when she is gone, whether you realise it now or not!

Ben I agree totally.  Why waste time speaking of Alex when he isn't there.  And I totally agree about your assessment of Irma.  Irma does what she wants when she wants.  I've known a lady who I have been in love with from a distance for almost 40 years who is just like Irma. We were lovers briefly once for a year.  Was a wonderful frustrating year on my part but i learned a lot about myself, jealousy, women, etc.  We remain friends and I am the better for it.  And I love Irma from a distance as well.

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

In short, if you write it , you own it.

Please give me the favor and tell me this sentence in other words.
Google is not helpful to find the meaning.