Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, meran said:

Hopefully and then will come all the cry babies calling it fake and cry on why it happened. Those idiots are never happy if nothing works and cry why it happened when something happens. 
Pay money to watch girls get nude and then complain why girls get nude when they get nude. 
Never understood whats wrong in their head. 
hide behind computer to watch this website with a hand in their pants  thinking they are having voyeurism where they know that its all a show and participants know about cameras . 
Want real life but dont get real with themselves. 
Funny 

Meran, you're sure you're above these people and you are "real" with yourself.
I can ask you what you hope to find here.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, eremes said:

Meran, you're sure you're above these people and you are "real" with yourself.
I can ask you what you hope to find here.

not above anyone mate. everyone has his own opinion and likes
but atleast dont cry and wine :). Its just a show and I dont expect more. Irma gives the best entertainment in those apartments no doubt.

surprise .. surprise ... it is teasing show time again .... today ... the same as every day .... half nacked dancing in the LR. 

Bildergebnis für scared smiley

.... what is wrong with this girls? .... are they on an competition for the most boring and lifeless content 2017? 

I think that we could have action in this apt if Gina was there with just one of the twin ( can't remember which one ) ... There seems to have a sexy connection between them, but I think that the twin is maybe too shy to do something in presence of her sister ... 

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I think that we could have action in this apt if Gina was there with just one of the twin ( can't remember which one ) ... There seems to have a sexy connection between them, but I think that the twin is maybe too shy to do something in presence of her sister ... 

it's just show.  when they "kissed", the lips didn't tuch together

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

... this is the idea behind this apartment .... they sell hope but show nothing as teasing. 

Even the very rare cases something more happens (e.g. Irma or Angelina) it contains so many absurdity (e.g. Angelina hidding her face; Stella do not take part for real, ...). Barcelona need a restart. New and open minded people are needed. Teasing shows on a page called REAL LIFE CAM are useless. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

... this is the idea behind this apartment .... they sell hope but show nothing as teasing. 

Even the ware rare cases something more happens (e.g. Irma or Angelina) it contains so many absurdity (e.g. Angelina hidding her face; Stella do not take part for real, ...). Barcelona need a restart. New and open minded people are needed. Teasing shows on a page called REAL LIFE CAM are useless. 

Maybe new faces will be necessary to restart ... Let's hope they don't stay in their rooms doing nothing but watching their phones and/or tablets !!   Fresh faces, new chemistry, nice parties and ... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

OT Angel bate uncovered

... again with this strange muscular movement that always move her face out of camera view ...  A very strange variant, but in the end, it is hidding. ... :cry:

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... again with this strange muscular movement that always move her face out of camera view ...  A very strange variant, but in the end, it is hidding. ... :cry:

You really are unreal-so you want her to look directly in the cam when she bates- then you won't accuse her of hiding  ??---:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

You really are unreal-so you want her to look directly in the cam when she bates- then you won't accuse her of hiding  ??---:dodgy:

No. ... It would be enough not to deliberately look away. ... Just be honest, she is doing the same kind of hidding that we already know from Zoya. ... and ... She changed the direction he head is rotated as she moved into this room. It is always away from camera. Very easy to see. ... :confused:

• Upvote 1