Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Re Irma I can only think that as the other girls were not real upset it is something that is Irma's problem alone.  Also, given that Irma has only 6 days left, the girls know they continue on after that.  Perhaps Irma had been under the impression that her stay could get extended but returned from vacation to learn that not the case.  Regardless she was clearly very upset.  Stella tried to console her in the bathrm.  and Irma did look determined in the kitchen as she ate.  Perhaps someone in Barcalona has done her dirt and she is on the way to kick their ass.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Re Irma I can only think that as the other girls were not real upset it is something that is Irma's problem alone.  Also, given that Irma has only 6 days left, the girls know they continue on after that.  Perhaps Irma had been under the impression that her stay could get extended but returned from vacation to learn that not the case.  Regardless she was clearly very upset.  Stella tried to console her in the bathrm.  and Irma did look determined in the kitchen as she ate.  Perhaps someone in Barcalona has done her dirt and she is on the way to kick their ass.

Now that would be something to see..........LOL !

21 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Wish we knew what the hell is going on ;  the other girls do not seem too upset !

Outside on the balcony. Stella is talking to the others. Not easy to tell but it looks like concern on their faces.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well Gina and the Twins will sure know what the issue is with Irma now...

Just beat me to it. I have been catching up with events of the day but just went to B1 and saw the faces. However they do look happier now.

• Upvote 1

notice when anything dramatic happens outside the apt there is a lot of whispering or going in the bathroom to talk or out on the balcony,they must have gotten tired of being translated so if they talk about stuff so we can hear we cant be sure we are not being fed info,i aready believe that happened on Alex's birthday when they said he went to a café to smoke and the girls went to a mall when almost everyone of us would have thought they went to the swingers club for his birthday

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So Gina must have been getting homesick last night...well she's back home now...No awesome bed making tomorrow for us guys...:sad:

When was that? It might be something I need to check out. Seen Angel make  a bed and that was good.