Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

You can tell it is Fri. nite. All the girls but Angel is getting ready to go out.

Well why not I say, they are in Barcelona on a friday night. Would you stay in and watch Desperate Housewives...::)

I'll be forced to watch Angel when she gets home then...Sheer hell!! :dodgy: ...I just hope she can get in...:confused:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I know it is not best for us, but I'm glad they're going out to see Irma off in style. It's Friday night, it's her last days in Barca, they should go out and show Irma a super good time :heart:

I Reckon they're going to have a fantastic evening

Hopefully Belle will meet up with them. She should be there..:biggrin:

Gina has always had her own agenda, and, to be honest, although friendly enough with Irma, she's probably the 1 she knows least...

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

but i pay for apt full not empty.....

and x party non x deadhouse

Mikelima the girls deserve a break to relax. When they are relaxed they can give you a better show. besides what do you want, the girls in the apt. and the doors paslocked so they cannot get out?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Naga I have no problem with the girls going out. No matter what day it is. I just hope they have a whole bunch of fun and come home safe.

Very equal to what i am thinking .... just that ... i wish them a safe flight back home ... :cool:

maxresdefault.jpg