Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Who says ??

When Leora had a friend over to her house, they were talking about the RLC project. L spoke in disparaging terms about the Barca apartments, she said the girls there were stupid and all the viewers wanted was for them to lick each other's assholes :biggrin:

Thanks to Yury for the info

• Upvote 2

Just now, Benfold said:

When Leora had a friend over to her house, they were talking about the RLC project. L spoke in disparaging terms about the Barca apartments, she said the girls there were stupid and all the viewers wanted was for them to lick each other's assholes :biggrin:

Oh wow hehe well she is the Queen

21 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jess has a lovely Smile, lovely Tits and lovely Pussy. she really is a great package. 

Oh and her arse aint bad either :biggrin:

She has a great little arse. I might say better than Ilona's but Ilona is prettier with a better smile and hair and has those sexy nipples and has a bigger effect on me. Her tits are nice but can't really compare with Nicole's. I think Nicole is prettier than Jess although it's close, but then I think Michelle is prettier than either. I think Jess has a good personality but then there are a lot of good personalities in that apartment right now.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I trust Yury OK

Just now, Gnaryanus said:

Oh wow hehe well she is the Queen

She is the Goddess and you don't need Yury to tell you that, although translations are always welcome. The Goddess herself was fairly explicit about it, but she did like Irma and Ilona. I am not sure how much more I can say on the matter on the board but yes she was very disparaging about Barcelona.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

She is the Goddess and you don't need Yury to tell you that, although translations are always welcome. The Goddess herself was fairly explicit about it, but she did like Irma and Ilona. I am not sure how much more I can say on the matter on the board but yes she was very disparaging about Barcelona.

Hey BB you know where the watermark is on the screen I have tons of Belle pics I wanted to post for you thousands Im talking here lol