Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

29 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG Jessica you look so hot from this angle when you clean the tub. You may become my favorite if you loosen up just a bit. Maybe I should send you a vibrator to play with during your horny times..

Wait was this her cleaning the tub bent over showing her pussy and possibly her darker hole - I caught her a couple of times just before I left Premium - it's my favourite bit so if anyone wants to PM me.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Wait was this her cleaning the tub bent over showing her pussy and possibly her darker hole - I caught her a couple of times just before I left Premium - it's my favourite bit so if anyone wants to PM me.

No, she had her panties on. I think I am liking her more as Irma and Nora have brought out the wild side. It is such a nice view.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Gnaryanus said:

Wouldn't it be fun if they put Goddess in here

I used to fantasise about being in apartment with Nelly, Masha and Leora. Even in that fantasy Leora wouldn't play with other girls but she was turned on by watching me have sex with the other 2. I think ultimately Leora might join in with naked sexy dancing but I just can't see her even touching another girl and she certainly wouldn't approve of any lesbian orgies. I think you would see a big increase in nudity with The Goddess around and but naked massages and 3 girl showers, pretty certain that Leora would take no part. Imagine, Leora, Belle and Ilona ... I am hoping Leora would encourage Belle to bate properly. 

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I used to fantasise about being in apartment with Nelly, Masha and Leora. Even in that fantasy Leora wouldn't play with other girls but she was turned on by watching me have sex with the other 2. I think ultimately Leora might join in with naked sexy dancing but I just can't see her even touching another girl and she certainly wouldn't approve of any lesbian orgies. I think you would see a big increase in nudity with The Goddess around and but naked massages and 3 girl showers, pretty certain that Leora would take no part. Imagine, Leora, Belle and Ilona ... I am hoping Leora would encourage Belle to bate properly. 

Yea me neither about her getting too involved with touching etc...  To just see her in the same room with some of the other girls is good enough

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No, she had her panties on. I think I am liking her more as Irma and Nora have brought out the wild side. It is such a nice view.

I noticed she put her panties on shortly after that long shower. She is still camming way too much though. Irma needs to snap her out of it or RLC need to say something to her and pay her a bit more.

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

When Leora had a friend over to her house, they were talking about the RLC project. L spoke in disparaging terms about the Barca apartments, she said the girls there were stupid and all the viewers wanted was for them to lick each other's assholes :biggrin:

Thanks to Yury for the info

Very True. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

She is the Goddess and you don't need Yury to tell you that, although translations are always welcome. The Goddess herself was fairly explicit about it, but she did like Irma and Ilona. I am not sure how much more I can say on the matter on the board but yes she was very disparaging about Barcelona.

I have had PM Conversations with her and her Communication in English is quite good.

1 hour ago, cacjc said:

Remember a month or so ago we all agreed B1 was dead and was finished since then they have brought in 2 cute girls Jess and Nicole and then as BB put it they brought back the A team there is no way B2 can compete with that.

It goes back and forth.