Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Anyone watching Nicole while she sleeps. Even in her sleep she is angry. Got angry when her little animal was in the way. Tossed it aside. She has moved 50 times already tonight. Beautiful Nicole, I hope you get your life back in order and have some peace.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

She has a great little arse. I might say better than Ilona's but Ilona is prettier with a better smile and hair and has those sexy nipples and has a bigger effect on me. Her tits are nice but can't really compare with Nicole's. I think Nicole is prettier than Jess although it's close, but then I think Michelle is prettier than either. I think Jess has a good personality but then there are a lot of good personalities in that apartment right now.

Mostly agree BB. I prefer Jess's tits to Leora's and Michelle is pretty, but not as pretty as her pussy and, you know what I'm about to say, Nicole is the fairest of them all, and she doesn't need a mirror on the wall to tell her that...::)

Mind, Karol is definitely up there...Great arse, nice tits with great nipples, nice legs, great body all round and as sexy as fuck! I also find her very attractive, so she ticks most the boxes for me. The only box missing now is her box.... and hopefully that will cum :blush:

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mostly agree BB. I prefer Jess's tits to Leora's and Michelle is pretty, but not as pretty as her pussy and, you know what I'm about to say, Nicole is the fairest of them all, and she doesn't need a mirror on the wall to tell her that...::)

Mind, Karol is definitely up there...Great arse, nice tits with great nipples, nice legs, great body all round and as sexy as fuck! I also find her very attractive, so she ticks most the boxes for me. The only box missing now is her box.... and hopefully that will cum :blush:

Well I knew you'd put Nicole's case and you know I find her very sexy being similar to My Belle:heart: (in the lips and arse department) but as a worshipper of The Goddess I have to say that in addition to her monstrously good behind, her tits are pretty damn special as well. I think they are very slightly smaller than Kami's but have held up better and I can't really see that Jess's match them, but Nicole's ... they are not far short of the gold standard of Megan's and Jasmin's.
Nicole almost has the opposite pussy to Leora and I love both of them. So much going on with Nicole's snatch but those lips are awesome whereas with completely hairless (she never shaves) Leora's it's about as simple as can be. You do have me very intrigued about Karol.  

• Upvote 1