Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

B1 girls have been invited to a party at B2 tonight. The plan was for them to arrive no later than 7pm, but it doesn't seem like that is likely. :biggrin: B2 girls brought drinks and snacks yesterday in preparation (thanks Yury!)

Hopefully the plan has not changed, I would love to see Irma and Danaya together once more!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

B1 girls have been invited to a party at B2 tonight. The plan was for them to arrive no later than 7pm, but it doesn't seem like that is likely. :biggrin: B2 girls brought drinks and snacks yesterday in preparation (thanks Yury!)

Hopefully the plan has not changed, I would love to see Irma and Danaya together once more!

Oh yhea ! :) Thank ben & yury :) 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

No one can compete with Irma, that is true. But i think her Mojo is down after what happened with her BF the other morning, whatever that was. I hope she sorts it out or maybe she already has, i would be happy if he rolled up again then at least we know they did not split.

Apparently I missed something.  Now that I think of it I haven't seen much of Nicole lately. This living in front of God and everybody can't be easy on relationships.

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Thanks Ben, Hopefully Nicole will turn up too, would hate it if she misses it.

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

No one can compete with Irma, that is true. But i think her Mojo is down after what happened with her BF the other morning, whatever that was. I hope she sorts it out or maybe she already has, i would be happy if he rolled up again then at least we know they did not split.

What happend?

56 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She stayed in bed very late then got up went down and exercised on her own for a little bit, spoke to the girls a bit but she is not her self id say. Irma and Jess got ready to go out and waited for Nicole to get her makeup on etc, Irma shouted her a couple of times from downstairs. They all left wearing very different outfits. I don't know what it is but i fear her becoming more isolated in the Apartment as she spends so long out , i hope im reading things wrong and everything is fine.

Thanks Sulz. I haven't been here much today so haven't seen her. Was gonna ask the same question till I seen this post...:sad:

1 minute ago, euth63 said:

Apparently I missed something.  Now that I think of it I haven't seen much of Nicole lately. This living in front of God and everybody can't be easy on relationships.

Was not much to miss, they just did not speak and he left quickly. Rather odd to work out.

12 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I hope she turns up with him too. . But I'm worried about my girl being isolated too. But it's her choice to stay away from the apartment as much. I hope she's with her BF now but she might also think 4 is a crowd ....:huh:

14 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Thanks guys...::)

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope she turns up with him too. . But I'm worried about my girl being isolated too. But it's her choice to stay away from the apartment as much. I hope she's with her BF now but she might also think 4 is a crowd ....:huh:

You could be right, cuzz my eyeballs would be poppin' out all over the place if I was in that apartment.  She might not like it too much.  Trying to keep the riff raff off her man and all.