Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It doesn't matter who pairs up with who. None of these girls are going to do shit with each other other than talk and massage. Nora is with Kiko. Nicole is with her boyfriend. It's all teasing. It will only ever be teasing. 

No one said they were going to do anything

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Yeah we know mate, but it's still enjoyable. And let's not forget that Megan and Becca both had boyfriends :biggrin:

as did Belle

This is for any Nicole fans out there, and I think there are a few. This scene of her in the bath with Irma makes me smile :biggrin: The last couple of days since her BF was there have been a bit odd, and she hasn't been herself in my eyes. There's been a lot of speculation flying around, as usual, and I've added my bit as well. But she's been out for long periods, hopefully with her BF, and they've made up. I know I'm speculating again but she hasn't been on tinder as far as I can see, so I'm hoping she's been with him. They're good together and 1 stupid disagreement shouldn't be enough to screw up what looked like a blossoming relationship.

Anyway. a lot here thought she was being alienated in B1 a bit, not on purpose, but the fact she wasn't around quite a bit. She's had a long day shopping, with bf or whatever today but still made the effort to go to B2 for a while, which was good and back to this time in the bath with Irma suggests to me that everything is ok with her and the other girls. Irma is class at this sort of thing if someone maybe needs a shoulder or a chat.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Well Belle had a sugar daddy, not quite the same. And she ran away from him and left him alone on his birthday after he started getting weird :biggrin:

true:biggrin:

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Very good Irma, she knew by showing Nicole her pussy she would get to look at Nicole's 

Aha, so that's how you do it. I don't have a pussy so I always show them my dick, and then they shout pervert and slam the door. ::)

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Very good Irma, she knew by showing Nicole her pussy she would get to look at Nicole's 

The only pussy I'm looking at is on cam #9:biggrin:

And Belle did not have a boy friend. She went on a few dates and that's about it.

• Upvote 1