Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Nicole my have been talking to her girlfriend that supposed to take Lima place. My be she getting her ready by training her to say her name that RLC give her

I didn't know Nicole had a girlfriend coming. Guess I missed that. 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I didn't know Nicole had a girlfriend coming. Guess I missed that. 

You didn't miss that, because as far as we know she doesn't. Nothing of the sort was posted by Kitek, or Yury (and I have just checked their posts to confirm, although I already knew.) We know nothing about who will replace Lima. 

Rule number 1 of CamCaps, Bonnie is ALWAYS wrong ::)

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

You didn't miss that, because as far as we know she doesn't. Nothing of the sort was posted by Kitek, or Yury (and I have just checked their posts to confirm, although I already knew.) We know nothing about who will replace Lima. 

She only talked to her girlfriend what she needs in order to join RLC at the beginning of her stay. Whether she got accepted that was never confirmed.

• Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This is what Kitek translated, nothing may have come of it

4.12 23:29

Nicole talks to a friend on the phone. Urges her to come.

N: Did you think I invite you for a weekend? It seemed to me that we agreed that I would come first to check out the situation. I'll send you the number to Viki and she will tell you all the details. Later, she says, she would like her to be at this time next to her.

N: I just do not know how it will be because you do not like to be in the same bed but the bed is wide. Then I'll tell you everything when I get out of the apartment. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

This is what Kitek translated, nothing may have come of it

4.12 23:29

Nicole talks to a friend on the phone. Urges her to come.

N: Did you think I invite you for a weekend? It seemed to me that we agreed that I would come first to check out the situation. I'll send you the number to Viki and she will tell you all the details. Later, she says, she would like her to be at this time next to her.

N: I just do not know how it will be because you do not like to be in the same bed but the bed is wide. Then I'll tell you everything when I get out of the apartment. 

Thanks Yes kitek mentioned that post above, but confirmed that since this conversation nothing more has been heard of it. I also think that her friend coming may have been dependent on Nicole moving to B2, but that never happened either

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, kitek said:

Sólo habló con su amiga que necesita con el fin de unirse a RLC en el comienzo de su estancia. Si ella fue aceptado que nunca fue confirmado.

Kitek, because the girl who was talking to Nicole this afternoon asked her for her name inside the house (when she was in her room), since she answered him and not once but several times "ты знаешь как меня зовут" I write it, as I have written it ...

I could say a lot of things and upset some people but i won't but i will say one thing Jess is a cam girl and i don't know if she has a boyfriend or not but I'm sure she knows what she does and what type of relationship is it.They might have an open relationship where they can fuck other people who knows with kids these days.And Jess isn't Fucking anyone just showing us her beautiful body what is wrong with that.If she wants to show me then I'm going to look.So if anyone wants to start preaching on here about how bad we are or she is your in the wrong forum.

• Upvote 2