Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

11 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

She was a smart girl, so true

Thank you for your kind comments (everyone) but I am lucky twice in life. My late wife was older than me; my new girlfriend of 1 year's standing is younger than me and falls in the latter category. Oh Happy Man ::) :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

After tonight Jess is the only girl in this apt who has not either had sex or bated in the open on the bed.  Maybe she will (and not in the tub

again where the cam is bad angle to see) -The cam bate does not count as real either. :biggrin:

Edited by happyone

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

After tonight Jess is the only girl in this apt who has not either had sex or bated in the open on the bed.  Maybe she will (and not in the tub

again where the cam is bad angle to see) -The cam bate does not count as real either. :biggrin:

She also did it standing up in the shower, which had a pretty good view

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think that Jessica is a total tease...watch her shows.  Nothing real about her.  She even seemed to be shocked at Irma and Nora's little discussion with Irma's vibrator.  I don't think she will do anything new...I hope I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I really love Jess , but I'm thinking all her sexual experience is via cam. I think she's shared that much with Irma & Nora. Just a guess through observation, of course.... She will require a lot of teaching from Irma if she's willing...::)

Another unsuccessful vibrator session for Nicole. She is so frustrated. She hasn't even cleaned it the last two times, which is unusual for her. I still worry she is unsettled with the BF situation. There is a strange kind of shyness in her around the other women, which is strange given how easily she can drop her pants for a guy to fuck her in front of the cams. I am not sure she even knows how to masturbate to orgasm and she is too impatient with it. I was hoping her and Irma were talking about it in the tub, but alas no such luck. Good luck tomorrow Nicole. Please bring the BF to the apartment so a few of us who care can see the situation has been over exaggerated.

• Upvote 2