Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Nora y Kiko tuvieron relaciones sexuales con Jessica todavía en la casa. Creo que cuentan como interacción. ... Usted realmente debe empezar a marcar sus opiniones con palabras como "yo pienso", "tal vez", .... 

That is my impression, if it has already happened as you say, as I have not read the comment, nor have I seen it, I can not say otherwise.
If you say something, and I do not really know, I will never contradict you.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Dar la vida real de un espacio ... :) .... Él pertenece a Nora Nora y actualmente pertenece a la vivienda. ... Es bueno que él está allí. Es la vida real. 

Unlike many people, I do not insult people who do not think like me, and even have antagonistic tastes,
It is a matter of respect.

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Give real life a space ... :) .... He belongs to Nora and currently Nora belongs to the apartment. ... It is good that he is there. It is real life. 

I agree that he kills the vibe.  But he belongs to Nora and since she is only there as a placeholder/facilitator for RLC, then i can deal with his visits.  They are a couple no doubt about that.  Nora is doing a pretty good job of managing the two worlds that she finds herself in for this month.

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

That is my impression, if it has already happened as you say, as I have not read the comment, nor have I seen it, I can not say otherwise.
If you say something, and I do not really know, I will never contradict you.

If I write something wrong, you should correct me. .... I will not be angry.

BTW, This is a discussion. Opinions and facts are allowed.

... but ... We should keep them clearly separated and recognizable. If you have an opinion it is fine to poast it. Just do not state it like a fact. That is all i am asking for. ... :)