Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I also dislike, if the girls start to use the candles too often. ... but ... If a lot of candles are placed (and they maybe also let some small lamps on in bigger rooms), the view actually works still acceptable.

I lead the campaign of hate against the candles - after Belle's accidental pyromania they should have been banned as being unsafe ... Belle has broken so many things so it might be fairer to say she's unsafe but Candles :angry:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning guys. You won't have to put up with my early morning drivel today cos I've gotta pop out for a coupla hours. Just wanted to say one thing though before I go. I think this cast of girls in B1 are the most boring yet! Nothing ever happens! So get rid of them all!....:dodgy:

Here, even i understand the sarcasm. ... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Hace 13 horas, MrBox dijo:

Si Escribo algo mal, Usted Dębe corregirme. .... No Voy A Estar enojado.

Por Cierto, Esta Es Una Discusión. Se permiten opiniones y Hechos.

... Pero ... DEBEMOS mantenerlos claramente Separadas y reconocibles. Si Usted TIENE UNA Opinión Que esta bien POAST ella. Simplemente no lo Expresa Como un Hecho. Eso Es Todo Lo Que pido. ... :)

I appreciate your words and corrections,
I start from the base, that I do not always have the truth.
Many times the translation kills the meaning of my sentences