Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

24 minutes ago, steeve said:

nicole is the best in this appartment,she don't talk alot but there is a real action with her,this is the difference with the other three actress

well to be fair, there could have possibly been a lot more action if the other guy was able to get an erection. both irma and jessica seemed willing.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, steeve said:

nicole is the best in this appartment,she don't talk alot but there is a real action with her,this is the difference with the other three actress

well to be fair, there could have possibly been a lot more action if the other guy was able to get an erection. both irma and jessica seemed willing.

6 minutes ago, steeve said:

normaly she is here just for january it's a chance but her target for this short time she have to stay here now it's doing all for nicole left,look now we have three girls vs this poor nicole,i am with you nicole

I don't think u have to worry about nicole, she is trying to have the best of both world, what i mean by that is that she spend all days outside propably with her boyfriend visting & such then rush back home at night to try to get those rlc Bonuses. I'v notice that now since b1&b2 have step up their game. When there was a party at b2 she arrived late at b1 then rush to change to go to b2 then at b2 she was acting strange always trying to be bestie with michelle  ( and propably trying to get her room). Then yesterday when she came back she changed into lingerie with red wings and was triyng to see if she could join irma & jess but without doing anything ( she literally stoud in irma's room for a hour without doing anything) then when she saw that she couldn't fit with anyone she invited her boyfriend and fuck him right away. So yhea don't worry for nicole she is just trying to get everything ^^ 

• Upvote 2