Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Do you realize that there is almost as many males comming to sleep in this apt. as there is girls ?

4 girls--------3 guys ( Kiko, Miguel and Mr. Limp-----not an all girls apt. any more............:sad:

I still do not know were this guy phobia is comming from. ... They had fun, there was a lot of action, no lack of nudity. It was a very good event. 

The only real issue were between Nicole and Nora (two girls)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

These 2 have become best friends very fast and have gone much more intimate than Irma and Ilona did together, watching each other get fingered to orgasm lol

i don't speak russian but yesterday irma said to jessica that she was her favourite or best in english ( just heard that word ) but i didn't understand the full conversation since i don't speak russian ^^' 

24 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I still do not know were this guy phobia is comming from. ... They had fun, there was a lot of action, no lack of nudity. It was a very good event. 

The only real issue were between Nicole and Nora (two girls)

I don't have a guy phobia in fact I love to see  GIRL bj ON A GUY, I was just stating a fact, no reason to get on my back !!!

• Upvote 2