Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

From Yury: 

Bodypainting in B1 will be tomorrow. B2 tomorrow goes to a party at the club. Carol said the last time wanted to stay at the party longer, but Danaya went home and Carole went with it. Carol says that tomorrow, if she liked to party, it will remain there and will not listen to Danaya.

thank's again yury and noldus

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

He can't get it up with a roomful of naked, horny pussies !

... and this is a reason to insult him? ... Sorry, I do not think so.

The girls had fun. He had fun. .... If you could not see this, I fell sorry for you. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Homer Simpson. said:

But i confirm that i'm fed up in this planified  show, even in their relationships, they seems planified, so i don't like that, that is not real life, that is less and less the concept, hopefully the other appart stay. I think i need probably to take a break with that ........

Please do, that way if you dont watch, you won't try to ruin it by commenting negatively for those that do enjoy girls getting an orgasm

il y a 3 minutes, happyone a dit :

Homer Simpson.

je ne comprend pas trop ton insinuation  happy, mais bon ce n'est pas grave tout cela, tu as le droit de penser ce que tu veux, heureusement d’ailleurs

i don't understand very well your innuendo happy, but it doesn't matter, you have the right to think what you want, hoppefully 

il y a 2 minutes, happyone a dit :

Please do, that way if you dont watch, you won't try to ruin it by commenting negatively for those that do enjoy girls getting an orgasm

please that is a forum, i say what i want to say,, a forum is here for that mister happy ; so the subjet is closed now

22 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He is no gigolo, or professional. He is an old friend of Nora, and he knew Irma from when she came in December 2015. Of course it was planned, but there is very little that is not planned in Barca. I would say though that it is most likely planned by the girls themselves, rather than planned by RLC

You are preaching in the void. The notion that women can have urges and desire and assertively choose a man they want to fuck is totally alien to some people, even in 2017. Women are either fianceed/wed, or they are paid p... . No middle ground ...   

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nicole will move to B2 on Jan 18th (see more in B2 thread)

Thanks Noldus i suggested this the other night when she was looking around Michelles room. But no one responded as everyone on here was watching the party not Michelles room. 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

From Yury: 

Bodypainting in B1 will be tomorrow. B2 tomorrow goes to a party at the club. Carol said the last time wanted to stay at the party longer, but Danaya went home and Carole went with it. Carol says that tomorrow, if she liked to party, it will remain there and will not listen to Danaya.

thank you yury & noldus

looks like we have these 3 for tonight

17 minutes ago, Benfold said:

For the record, she kept her panties on in the shower because she was on her period and didn't want to bleed out

But then couldn't that have happened during the massage which would have been worse? In fact surely more likely. Admittedly it's never happened with me when I've fingered a girl but sticking my cock in her has certainly induced it on more than one occasion with the accompanying emotional reaction.

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... and this is a reason to insult him? ... Sorry, I do not think so.

The girls had fun. He had fun. .... If you could not see this, I fell sorry for you. 

How did I insult him.........I was just speculating on his problem........LOL !