Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hey BB

Have you checked Michelle's new Calvin Kain now ;) 

Rather difficult with it being NV on the thumbs LOL. I think Sia had a pair as well. It was usually a bad sign when My Belle:heart: put them on but it did give a great cameltoe.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Why couldn't last night just have been a night where the girls wanted to have fun?  Why did everything have to be planned out?  I think they girls just took it as it came.  He wasn't about to get into Jess's pants because she's on her period.  He might of had a chance with Irma right after he got her off but he was hesitant and missed his chance.  By the time he even thought of getting it on with either of the girls, that boat had passed.  Were I him, by balls would be the size of grapefruits today.  And with the girls, it was no sweat of their noses.  After all, they got off.   

It seems to me that so many in here want to dissect the evening, minute by minute, and then criticize every second and every one of the girls.  Have I been disappointed at times?  Of course.  Have I witnessed what I consider some sex that was epic such that I call my wife in and we watched and had our own epic sex?  Yep!  Have I used Ben's sock method (apologies Ben)?  Of course.  I have a very simple solution for those who just can't seem to be pleased; no matter what happens in what apartment:  Cancel you fricking membership; go to Chaturbate, by some tokens and watch the girls or couples over there.  For God's sake, please try to limit your misery here.  It's a downer for the rest of us that enjoy these girls....

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But then couldn't that have happened during the massage which would have been worse? In fact surely more likely. Admittedly it's never happened with me when I've fingered a girl but sticking my cock in her has certainly induced it on more than one occasion with the accompanying emotional reaction.

Luckily, she is now off the period. You can tell this from the panties she wore last night, which have a deliberate hole in the crotch :biggrin:

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

This guy did massages for half an eternity. ... He was a part of one of the best events in RLC and really deserve respect and not insults.

The girls like him, Kiko seems to like him and a lot of viewers also. Were is the issue?

I don't always agree with you, but ... I wholeheartedly agree on this one.

All the translations, and looking closely and with an open mind (no preconception about the girls) to what really happened in the 3 evenings (plus in the past with Nora) clearly shows that he was not a "customer", a "gigolo" or whatever. He is a relatively attractive and charismatic guy, if a bit older than the girls. Jessica having somewhat repressed her urges and focusing on work during her stay, and Irma beeing Irma, ie permanently horny, wanted him. They took the initiative, heated him up ... of course he followed, he is single and those girls are unbelievably hot, no one in his situation would have said no !

Then yesterday, he gave them a long and competent massage, and get them to orgasm with very skilled moves. The whole massages lasted 3 to 4 hours, the guy was just exhausted after all of this. I also suspect that he was really, really interested by Jessica - while he was certainly happy with all of Irma's attention, it was obvious for me that he clearly was smitten by Jess. Actually, he was so concentrated on Jess during the first massage that he actually realized that Irma was bating and had a movement of surprise like 3/4th into the massage, despite of the moans and vibrator noise, and on the other hand, during the second massage, he was often looking back and seeking Jessica's sight. Jessica held back to some extent - at no point she did touch his dick. I suspect he would have been instantly hard had he been alone and stroked by Jess.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Why couldn't last night just have been a night where the girls wanted to have fun?  Why did everything have to be planned out?  I think they girls just took it as it came.  He wasn't about to get into Jess's pants because she's on her period.  He might of had a chance with Irma right after he got her off but he was hesitant and missed his chance.  By the time he even thought of getting it on with either of the girls, that boat had passed.  Were I him, by balls would be the size of grapefruits today.  And with the girls, it was no sweat of their noses.  After all, they got off.   

It seems to me that so many in here want to dissect the evening, minute by minute, and then criticize every second and every one of the girls.  Have I been disappointed at times?  Of course.  Have I witnessed what I consider some sex that was epic such that I call my wife in and we watched and had our own epic sex?  Yep!  Have I used Ben's sock method (apologies Ben)?  Of course.  I have a very simple solution for those who just can't seem to be pleased; no matter what happens in what apartment:  Cancel you fricking membership; go to Chaturbate, by some tokens and watch the girls or couples over there.  For God's sake, please try to limit your misery here.  It's a downer for the rest of us that enjoy these girls....

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Was it pre-planned? Of course! But not down to every little detail. Before the guy arrived Irma and Jess discussed how they would give him a massage when he arrived, and I'm sure they knew it would go further than that (hence Jess' crotchless panties) but I have no doubt that everything last night was exactly what the girls themselves wanted to do, and was not enforced on them by some kind of all-powerful management (or Nora!)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

OMG Karol is here OMG :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

When she first arrived I thought she seemed nice, but I didn't 'love' her. But every day that has passed she has become more and more exciting, more and more beautiful to me, and we know she cannot go a long time without sex and she prefers sex with girls to men. How will she handle Irma painting her with her boobs :biggrin::biggrin:

I told everyone from the start :biggrin:

Just rejoined you guys and my 3 favorites in the kitchen :heart::heart::heart:

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Was it pre-planned? Of course! But not down to every little detail. Before the guy arrived Irma and Jess discussed how they would give him a massage when he arrived, and I'm sure they knew it would go further than that (hence Jess' crotchless panties) but I have no doubt that everything last night was exactly what the girls themselves wanted to do, and was not enforced on them by some kind of all-powerful management (or Nora!)

Yep, the girls obviously planned it. Because they wanted him. No conspiracy theory needed !

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Homer Simpson. said:

of course he is ! Or perhaps a professionnal in this massage. But i just would like to say that i'm, again not fond of this type of show, that is only a show ; a really sexy, sometimes liitle hard show, but that is a show. The girls haven't even  courage to do until  the end with the guy (Irma have start to masturbated the guy but she has quick stop, i suppose the guy has been frustated....) I know that spontaneity in barcelona appartements is nearly impossible, but that is more and more planified and strategic shows, that is why barcelona appartments is not realifecam : Spontaneity dispear (there is not a lot at the begining of this barca appart, but now...) more and more. Or perhaps i'm fed up......

You two must of not seen what happened and only read about it gigolos unless they are Deuce Bigalow don't cook for girls or play strip poker with them. when he massaged them he did it until he got cramps in different places and even massaged one he didn't plan on. Comparing him to most of the guys that have been in that apartment over the years he has been on the more likable side than most.

• Upvote 1