Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

By the way piedpiper, Nicole does have a so called boyfriend. But she was still on a bed with another guy naked. Would you want your girlfriend to do that.

Well from what I saw she got a totally above board massage and nothing more than she'd get in a totally above board massage parlour. She told him where he could touch. And her 'so called boyfriend' is a little more than that I suspect from the evidence last night. Tbh, she probably told him what went on. Don't forget she doesn't hide much from him. She asked him to fuck her with her dildo on NYE. The look on his face was priceless at 1st but he looked like he really enjoyed it. A massage isn't something she's gonna hide from him cos nowt happened...

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

You can only take the translations with a grain of salt. I thank them very much for the translations as it gives us an insight to the girls. But then again how much that the girls say is actually true and how much is what they want us to hear?

Most of it, but not all as I continually caution. Accounts of what they did with blokes and especially how they met them have to be greeted with extreme caution. I have lost count of the number times on a TV game show with a couple when they are asked how they met and the you see the bloke opened mouthed at this elaborate fantasy story the girl has clearly invented so it avoids "I was drunk and he picked me up at a bar. he was a gentlemen and put me to bed without doing anything so then I knew he was the one plus he has an enormous cock.". They will start off with "Our eyes met in a bookshop and within a couple of days he had swept me off to Paris". - of course this is blown after further questioning it appears neither of them has read a book.

It pisses me off the other three are in Nora and Irma's room without Nicole. You don't think Nicole doesn't sense this. She is trying to merge a life outside the apartment with the girls inside the apartment. It's been this way since she arrived and brought home the first guy. Lima and Jessica were against her too. Ok,, thank you all for letting me vent. I am done for tonight. But I will defend her against the likes of Nora any day. The only thing I like about Nora is her beautiful pussy lips, which I would like to suck on for a long time. And don't even get me started on Kiko. That would take me at least 50 pages.

• Upvote 6

il y a 1 minute, piedpiper1968 a dit :

Il me fait chier les trois autres sont dans la chambre de Nora et Irma sans Nicole. Vous ne pensez pas que Nicole ne détecte pas. Elle essaie de fusionner une vie en dehors de l'appartement avec les filles à l'intérieur de l'appartement. Il a été de cette façon depuis son arrivée et a la maison le premier mec. Lima et Jessica étaient contre elle aussi. Ok ,, merci à vous tous de me laisser évent. Je suis fait pour ce soir. Mais je vais la défendre contre les goûts de Nora tous les jours. La seule chose que j'aime Nora est ses belles lèvres de sa chatte, que je voudrais à sucer pendant une longue période. Et ne me lancez pas sur Kiko. Cela me prendra au moins 50 pages.

je suis avec vous .....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well from what I saw she got a totally above board massage and nothing more than she'd get in a totally above board massage parlour. She told him where he could touch. And her 'so called boyfriend' is a little more than that I suspect from the evidence last night. Tbh, she probably told him what went on. Don't forget she doesn't hide much from him. She asked him to fuck her with her dildo on NYE. The look on his face was priceless at 1st but he looked like he really enjoyed it. A massage isn't something she's gonna hide from him cos nowt happened...

Exactly! NOTHING happened. Here in Europe we are not as prude as some Yanks here (Oh my god it's a scandal....Janet Jackson's breast was exposed at the Super bowl).  A naked massage is just a massage - Nothing else!.

Jess on the other hand....  She had a guy finger her and make her cum while she has a boyfriend... 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It pisses me off the other three are in Nora and Irma's room without Nicole. You don't think Nicole doesn't sense this. She is trying to merge a life outside the apartment with the girls inside the apartment. It's been this way since she arrived and brought home the first guy. Lima and Jessica were against her too. Ok,, thank you all for letting me vent. I am done for tonight. But I will defend her against the likes of Nora any day. The only thing I like about Nora is her beautiful pussy lips, which I would like to suck on for a long time. And don't even get me started on Kiko. That would take me at least 50 pages.

100% agree!

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It stinks basically and the sooner she gets to B2 the better. As long as it doesn't bother her I'm ok. She should carry on her life with Miguel and go out as much as she wants and just say fuck them in my opinion. It'll be hard to take if she's out of the apartment most of the time, but the girls aren't involving her anyway. Maybe that's why she's going out so much. I'll just save myself for her in the big bed in B2.....and the good bathroom :blush:

• Upvote 1

Come on guys, this is a soap opera, Everything is written in advance,  The girls are laughing at us and will ha ve a nice meal together. They all are friends and they know what to say and what to do.  The show must go on to attract new stupid  customers.  They all love each other.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Can't seem to copy a quote from the picture thread but Jess bending over in the kitchen is as good as it gets for me - just one tiny problem, she's wearing panties. Otherwise 10/10

Even as disappointed as I am in Jessica there is no denying that she has an incredible body and especially butt. I defend Nicole and like Nicole more than Jess, but I love Jessica booty.

• Upvote 2