Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

She and Nicole are both Russian, whilst the other girls are Ukrainian. They have a lot to talk about and are probably friends

That explains a lot.  I thought quite early on Nicole was Russian but could not confirm it. 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

I'm going to leave it like that but Karol's presence did not change anything at all, and to all of you guys who find her so beautiful, she might have a killer body but her face is average.

Now Megan was above average more thanBelle.

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I'm going to leave it like that but Karol's presence did not change anything at all, and to all of you guys who find her so beautiful, she might have a killer body but her face is average.

Taste's a funny thing. I have it and you don't :biggrin:

I think she is 1 of the most naturally beautiful girls I've seen, but we agree on her body..:biggrin:

Seriously It'd be pretty boring if all our tastes were the same,,

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

Why couldn't last night just have been a night where the girls wanted to have fun?  Why did everything have to be planned out?  I think they girls just took it as it came.  He wasn't about to get into Jess's pants because she's on her period.  He might of had a chance with Irma right after he got her off but he was hesitant and missed his chance.  By the time he even thought of getting it on with either of the girls, that boat had passed.  Were I him, by balls would be the size of grapefruits today.  And with the girls, it was no sweat of their noses.  After all, they got off.   

It seems to me that so many in here want to dissect the evening, minute by minute, and then criticize every second and every one of the girls.  Have I been disappointed at times?  Of course.  Have I witnessed what I consider some sex that was epic such that I call my wife in and we watched and had our own epic sex?  Yep!  Have I used Ben's sock method (apologies Ben)?  Of course.  I have a very simple solution for those who just can't seem to be pleased; no matter what happens in what apartment:  Cancel you fricking membership; go to Chaturbate, by some tokens and watch the girls or couples over there.  For God's sake, please try to limit your misery here.  It's a downer for the rest of us that enjoy these girls....

When the guy was getting a massage. Irma played with his noodle but it went limp while he was getting stroked.

No big deal anyways. The guy wouldn't have the Stamina to keep up with these younger girls unless he took a Blue Pill.         :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

A new invention. You know cars, right? Here's the cool thing.... you pay a guy who owns a car to drive to where you want to go, while you just sit in the backseat. Don't have to do anything, just give the guy some money when you arrive. Very cool idea, don't you think?

I uber do :biggrin:

Just now, Spoon said:

A new invention. You know cars, right? Here's the cool thing.... you pay a guy who owns a car to drive to where you want to go, while you just sit in the backseat. Don't have to do anything, just give the guy some money when you arrive. Very cool idea, don't you think?

Too bad there isn't a sarcasm font!::)

• Upvote 1