Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hope Nora doesn't run out of paint. She's doing her tits now and she's only got 12 pots...:dodgy:

I was hoping although I'm not terribly interested the painting would take place this evening in the LR but it looks as though they've started ridiculously early and it will be washed out before the evening. I've been at chez Goddess all day except for my heart test as she's been on splendid form. Considering where she started she could now teach courses in finger bating especially to the Barca girls well before this lot got in.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Even though they are on the small side I really like Nora's boobs. Now Irma's what can I say. Yummy yummy. The best though I believe are on the Goddess Leora though.

Thank you. People often concentrate on her awesome arse but it took me a while to notice Th Goddess's upper assets which are actually superb. I did like Megan's those and Jasmin's - well I always enjoyed seeing them.