Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

This is the first time they've been in B1 together. It's beautiful ?

I know it is Ben, I wasn't saying about D & I, just the apt like in the old days- fun

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Nicole is so beautiful when she smiles ❤️

In terms of physical beauty-all features included-face, body I think Nicole is the prettiest  (definately the prettiest face), followed by Karol

Jessica of course has the most fit body - and of course the biggest breast award is Danaya then Irma

Nora has her own perky breasts and not a bad body.  Just my own personal observations-not everyone will agree as 

people like different types.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, rockinvidde said:

Hey Benfold  you remeber when i was banned and you helped me with some things!! I will be forever grateful to you for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't remember specifically, but I am a very helpful guy :biggrin: You are welcome

1 minute ago, happyone said:

In terms of physical beauty-all features included-face, body I think Nicole is the prettiest  (definately the prettiest face), followed by Karol

Jessica of course has the most fit body - and of course the biggest breast award is Danaya then Irma

Nora has her own perky breasts and not a bad body.  Just my own personal observations-not everyone will agree as 

people like different types.

I can't argue that Nicole is super pretty, like you said different strokes for different folks. No matter who comes to RLC, Irma will always be my No.1. She's not the prettiest, she doesn't have the best tits, she's not as tall as I usually like girls, but she just makes me feel a certain way that none of the others do!