Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I must admit I am sorry to see Lima leave since for me she was as genuine real life as anyone and didn't play to the cams all the time; she was her own self and didn't give a monkey's about what people thought. OK she was a juicer but that doesn't make her a bad person and she did bring some rough old guys back when she wanted a good piece of bodily satisfaction but she was a good laugh. I bet she would be good company and a riot in her company in some of the clubs.

So that's the end of another classic saga and she graced the big bedroom in style so all I can say is enjoy your orthodox Christmas Lima; thanks for the memories and success in your next venture wherever that may be but no doubt back in Barcelona somewhere. 

And what is this I see already named up as Nora to the big room. Surely it can't be my and many others old favourite the real Queen Bee. If it is then Nicole had better watch her step or at least stick with the same bloke and if you keep the Queen awake at night with your squeals of passion then look out. 

This could turn out to be a real good happy new year :rolleyes: :cool:

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I don't think bringing Nora back will attract many new subscribers but it might make them lose some.

actually ... i would be impossible for me not to extend when nora comes back again ... :) ... she was always one of the best there ... :)

BTW, ... Efim is killing Anabel with endless sex ... this couple is full of enery ... :) ... i love it :)

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Maybe the order and the class will return to Barc 1.

Order and class? Maybe your right. Nora can teach the girls sewing and lights out by 12pm. No more loud music and no more being naked on the free cams. Yes that'll be a real improvement. :dodgy:

• Upvote 2