Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL you Nora haters should really have a little respect for one of the original tenants, that was instrumetal in the development of RLC, from the old small apartment to her project in Barcelona, Smart business woman, Very Beautiful Classy Woman with many talents. It is posible that RLC realised that after Melina and Lima they had to clean up and defumagate the apartment. WELCOME BACK OUR QUEEN, I bow before thee. :heart:

• Upvote 8

12 hours ago, MrBox said:

Creo que, para una página como RLC, es deseable ver como mucho de la personalidad de los residentes como posible. ... Y .... Como usted dijo por sí mismo, una parte de esta personalidad sólo se muestra si los niños y niñas se unen. Si RLC sería suprimir los huéspedes, en realidad podrían también suprimir una parte de la apertura de esta página se trata.

Últimamente, el apartamento en Barcelona se hizo más y más un lugar de aislamiento. Las niñas pasan el tiempo por sí mismos (o mejor dicho, con allí los teléfonos inteligentes) y cambiaron la vida real con espectáculos de tomadura de pelo de vez en cuando sin sentido (ejemplos se pueden encontrar en casi todos los eventos con velas, colores de la carrocería o leva muestra involucrados). La lectura de su texto, parece como si este tipo de eventos burlas en realidad ha reemplazado a la idea de la vida real completamente. Como si fueran a ser un contenido independiente significativo que necesitan ser protegidos forma el mundo real. ... Creo que, lo contrario es el caso.

Los eventos de burlas, eran sólo es útil porque las chicas muestran una parte de lo que era la personalidad de otro modo no ser visto. Niñas como Irma utilizan los eventos de superar refrena. Fueron realmente involucrados en ellos y tenía simplemente divertido. ... Los eventos por sí mismos nunca fueron útil como un sustituto de la personalidad. .. Si se elaboran como una especie de programa obligatorio cada residente tiene que participar, que crean realmente la causa por el contrario y ocultan la personalidad. El resultado es un lugar sin vida y vacía.

Creo que, RLC debe apoyar todas las niñas que tienen en realidad la vida real en Barcelona, dispensada esto es lo que esta página se trata. ... Las burlas pueden ser divertido de ver, pero nunca será un sustituto de la vida real. ... Creo, no debe temer a los niños en el apartamento. Sería mejor estar feliz por ellos. ... :)

Thank you and very kind to share your opinion. I really know the real life of the girls, it would be desirable to see, but after almost sixty years of experience, I know that everything desirable is not always fulfilled, moreover, it is almost never fulfilled.
A "program" or "page of the real life" has its problems or particularities that for much that we want are impossible to avoid. I guess since most of you know the program "Big Brother", that program, was sold as "live life". It consists of putting in a house many people together so that they are interrelationships between them (I know that they are more things but for the subject that is the important thing). By this I want to convey to you, that the organization in the end, had to impose activities because otherwise, the participants, became "vague". And it is normal, put in your situation, all you have to occupy is to cook (and if it is not very dirty to clean the room) and take care of their hygiene, which makes the other hours?

Returning to the house, it is normal for the girls to be on their mobiles all the time, they just have another thing to do (I mean inside the house). In addition, young people and not so young, spend more and more their free time in their social networks, I fortunately see him very close to me. It also helps them not to feel alone away from their friends and family environment (that is understandable, even if it is not justifiable for so many hours)

As for showing your true personality (from my point of view), as far as someone is targeted with a camera that person is no longer going to act in a free way (that is not a genius to understand), but As I do not want to extend more than necessary ... I think I could summarize my idea in:

Want a real life? - we risk having girls who do nothing to entertain us (only when they feel like it, which can be never), we risk seeing girls who just come to see the city and party at nightclubs (very logical thing) , And we risk seeing hours and hours of nothing to comment on ... of course, is that is real life. Routine hours and hours.

We want to make sure there can be shows? For you will impose a few minimums, to ensure that the customer wants to flock night after night to the floor, that is to the detriment of that life is no longer so real. But you make sure that the people who enter will see something entertaining.
As the whole midpoint of one thing and another would be ideal, but as I started that is almost impossible to achieve.

I say goodbye, again thanking you to leave your opinion, which as always is important to know.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Todo lo que odian Nora realmente debe tener un poco de respeto por uno de los tenents original que fue Instrumetal en el desarrollo de RLC, desde el antiguo apartamento pequeño a su Porject en Barcelona, mujer de negocios elegante, muy bonito Mujer con clase con muchos talentos. Es Posible que RLC dado cuenta de que después de Melina y Lima tuvieron que limpiar y defumagate el apartamento. BIENVENIDOS a nuestra reina, me inclino ante ti. :heart:

The problem is that Nora was not in Spain, as I understand. She was recently working in the United States.

12 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Order and class? Maybe your right. Nora can teach the girls sewing and lights out by 12pm. No more loud music and no more being naked on the free cams. Yes that'll be a real improvement. :dodgy:

One day with K&K in barcelona, Kamilla tried some of the strip outfits of Kristy. ... Nora came around ... saw Kamilla in an very good fitting outfit. .... It was memorial ... noras facial expression was simply brilliant.

The best scene ever in B1... and all this with Nora in the apartment. ... Sure, with her in the cast there will be most likely no lesbian party, but there will still be a lot of fun. :) ... Nora is simply real, but we should never underestimate her. She is also open minded and know what people like to see. ... :)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Espero su derecha .....

If it is that girl, surely in Barcelona are going to be happy, because there are a couple of guys, who are fans of her and Kiko, unconditional. I do not have more information about her than I have been given.
What I think as I am reading, I do not know to what extent, Nicole's sexual activity, would be tolerated by Nora, if it is as sharp as I seem to interpret of your comments ...

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

If it is that girl, surely in Barcelona are going to be happy, because there are a couple of guys, who are fans of her and Kiko, unconditional. I do not have more information about her than I have been given.
What I think as I am reading, I do not know to what extent, Nicole's sexual activity, would be tolerated by Nora, if it is as sharp as I seem to interpret of your comments ...

I do not think we need to worry. ... Nora had Kiko over for several times. I think, she can not even try to supress Nicole but may get good friend with this couple.