Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes she can be a bit feisty but I for one liked the way she fought her corner when others have ran away from Nora in the past. I think of all of them, Jess, who I really like, is showing the least maturity by picking fault with Nicole for breathing....

As for the sex, I've watched those sessions very closely, as you'd expect for obvious reasons and IMHO Miguel knows how to explore her body because Nicole knows what she likes and wants...:biggrin:

Girls are very good at letting you know what they do and do not like.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Me gusta Nicole, y Miguel es un verdadero amante latino, él sabe cómo explorar su cuerpo en todas las formas imaginables, en mi opinión. Es sólo que no me gusta su actitud, a veces, cuando ella está representada de forma inmadura, junto con otros en estos proyectos, una vez más, mi opinión . joey

For many battles that these girls have had, it is not necessary to ask that they are still very young people, Maybe they in some things have had to mature a lot in a short time, but in others I think they need to mature.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, vortios said:

Jess, I think she was going with them.

didn't see her, so wasn't sure- thanks vortios