Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Sometimes group behavior is something forceful. ... The people of a group confirm their actions reciprocally and may not even consider that they actually doing somthing mean. 

:biggrin:

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If reading these threads has taught me anything, it's that most people here don't really care about a girls personality as long as she shows tits ass and pussy. Or even worse, equate a girls personality with the amount of skin she shows.

And I've never been a Nora fan nor a critic, but to be fair on her, I hate it when people leave electronics on unnecessarily as well. Just shows you as a wasteful and non conscientious person. 

The mix that is important. ... The combination of character, good looking, sympathy and openness is what make it fun to watch. ... :) ... Not easy to cast, but needed. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Zinc said:

One more issue that i can think of is that Nicole didnt introduce her bf to the girls...she pretty much kept him locked...no casual intro etc...so probably girls led by Nora were pissed that if she has no issues meeting the massage guy or Kiko is openly introduced to everyone so why is she not trusting them with her bf...

They did meet him cant remember which ones in B1 but he said Hello to them in the LR. Also he was at the B2 party with Nicole for a short time.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought she'd have it back by now but it looked like Irma lent her her's earlier this evening...:huh:

She still has not got it by the sound of it, playing music out of her phone. I can see there been an argument started if it does not appear before she goes to B2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Surely Jess hasn't hidden it....:confused:

Nicole, go and search Jess's room! Imagine Jess finding her rummaging around her room! Now that would be an argument! Then Jess trying to explain what it was doing there....Only speculation guys, I've seen no proof...:dodgy:

Nicole will not do anything for B2. Her friend will end up on the couch to sleep since she will have her boyfriend over. She will be playing her music load as usual. She will either be gone most of the time or hiding in her room. What they need to do is stay where she is at and RLC can bring in a new girl and Danaya can have the big bed she needs and deserves.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Nicole will not do anything for B2. Her friend will end up on the couch to sleep since she will have her boyfriend over. She will be playing her music load as usual. She will either be gone most of the time or hiding in her room. What they need to do is stay where she is at and RLC can bring in a new girl and Danaya can have the big bed she needs and deserves.:biggrin:

The room she will be in is segregated away from disturbing the others and her boyfriend stays over twice a week at most anyway. She will be better off there trust me. It is not working for her in B1.

• Upvote 2