Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

40 minutes ago, Zinc said:

haha..i dont know when u started watching RLC...back in 2015 Nora was very uptight...and literally tried to control everything..didnt even like TV or lights unnecessarily switched on....it was like Kami and Kristy were in hostel under Nora's control....but dont know i find her very attractive and irma has changed her alot...

But yes..Jess has many fans here..but i dont like her..she is bitchy....

HAHA , Zinc , i follow RLC since 2013 so i really see a lot of all the people who comes again in the house , and again about Nora see was always willing be the boss !!!!!!!!

so drop her , ther are better girls to bring in again

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

The room she will be in is segregated away from disturbing the others and her boyfriend stays over twice a week at most anyway. She will be better off there trust me. It is not working for her in B1.

She is suppose to get Micelle's room from what was heard in the translations. But RLC may decide otherwise. Besides Danaya deserves that room.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Snakeater said:

She is suppose to get Micelle's room from what was heard in the translations. But RLC may decide otherwise. Besides Danaya deserves that room.

Danaya was told she could not have it by the Emperor so unless something has changed Nicole is moving into Michelle's room, who knows if her friend is coming, i guess so as that was the reason they were having the big room so they can share. 

• Upvote 1

Hasn't music always been loud in B2 anyway, even sometimes when they've all gone out in the past?, I must admit that bed is a bit small for most of the girls, not just Danaya, but if she got the big bed wouldn't she just have twice the space to lie around in most of the day...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Danaya was told she could not have it by the Emperor so unless something has changed Nicole is moving into Michelle's room, who knows if her friend is coming, i guess so as that was the reason they were having the big room so they can share. 

Nothing is set in stone with how RLC does things concerning the girls. We will have to wait and see who will have that room after the UM. Besides Nicole could have said a friend was coming just to get that room.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hasn't music always been loud in B2 anyway, even sometimes when they've all gone out in the past?, I must admit that bed is a bit small for most of the girls, not just Danaya, but if she got the big bed wouldn't she just have twice the space to lie around in most of the day...:dodgy:

Just think though, that big bed and Danaya's nude body stretched out on it and 2 better camera's.

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Just think though, that big bed and Danaya's nude body stretched out on it and 2 better camera's.

I must admit she's given us some great shots this time round and pointing straight at Cam7 would be something....but think of the same view with my girl Nicole with that pussy...:biggrin: