Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Feliz Año Nuevo a todos, he visto en las primeras horas, Nicole comenzó con un dolor de estómago cuando fue enfriando con su tipo, pero lo superó y lo puso en marcha, ella era mucho más vocal sabiendo Jess estaba fuera, el chico podía no mantenerlo en esta ocasión y había algunos minutos de descanso. Tenían otra ronda, mientras que Jess y el chico de al principio del día estaban abajo. No como vocal de Nicole, que intenta guardar silencio.

A mitad de todo Nicole comprueba en Lima cuando se escuchó irse a la cama y ella también hizo llamadas telefónicas para comprobar Jessica, la oí decirle a su chico algo acerca de dónde Jessica es después de la llamada escogí un par de palabras en español. Ella nos registramos en Jessica también cuando regresó y cosas parecía mucho más amigable. Muestra cómo el cuidado que realmente es Nicole se sorprendió. 

El tipo con Jessica era un verdadero caballero con ella asegurándose de que ella estaba bien y la comprobación de su pie para el dolor, etc hablaron durante un tiempo demasiado largo antes de que besaban las mejillas de los demás cuando se fue. No creo que haya nada que hacer allí era demasiado amable.

Good morning, I do not think you understand Spanish, do you want me to write you something of what they said? So you can understand a little what they talked about ...

Just now, cacjc said:

Yeah i like the guy too it was the first time ive seen him seeing i missed the first session but he seems caring and Nicole likes him so thats all that counts.

Oh yeah i forgot to add they acted like they had been seeing each other regular since that night, the funny thing for me was when she showed him Pinky ! He could not believe it he kept saying Oh man !

Just now, vortios said:

Good morning, I do not think you understand Spanish, do you want me to write you something of what they said? So you can understand a little what they talked about ...

I do not understand much Spanish just some words, it was when Nicole made a phone call in Russian then said to her guy in spanish something about Jessica ! Did you hear it ?

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Oh yeah i forgot to add they acted like they had been seeing each other regular since that night, the funny thing for me was when she showed him Pinky ! He could not believe it he kept saying Oh man !

And she was just as excited because Mr Pinky was going to be used.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

No entiendo mucho español sólo algunas palabras, era cuando Nicole hizo una llamada telefónica en ruso y luego dijo a su chico en español algo acerca de Jessica! Lo escuchaste ?

Everything ... (except when they were muttering, or she was saying things to her ears)
Sorry for being so hard, but many times I do not wonder if they Nicole and other girls do not speak so clearly for us to hear.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, F219 said:

And she was just as excited because Mr Pinky was going to be used.

I thought he did a good job pleasing her with Mr Pinky and fingers plus going down on her too bad he couldn't blow his load

2 minutes ago, F219 said:

Y ella estaba tan emocionado porque el Sr. Pinky se va a utilizar.

The Spanish boy was surprised that she showed and spoke so naturally of the dildo.
He said that if she could try, and she said (without wanting to be very specific in the conversation), well let's try it.
It is not normal that way of acting of the Spanish girls ... and less with guys who are still getting to know each other.
As for what to leave ... only have been seen three or four times (two of them in front of the cameras). When Nicole left with Jess, she did not know he would call. In fact from what I could hear (it was when I started to listen to them), he called her, when she was in the building's portal. And she told him he could get closer, so his plans were not those.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I thought he did a good job pleasing her with Mr Pinky and fingers plus going down on her too bad he couldn't blow his load

Agreed.  If she enjoyed Mr. Pinky and a couple of fingers, she is on her way to become a size queen.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

It was also good to see a bit of a truce in the Nicole Jess fight.They seemed to be getting on quite well even tho someone said they saw Jess pull a face at Nicole at some stage i didn't see that.

Yes she did just once i think but it was early on