Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, cacjc said:

It was also good to see a bit of a truce in the Nicole Jess fight.They seemed to be getting on quite well even tho someone said they saw Jess pull a face at Nicole at some stage i didn't see that.

I think things are fine with Jess and Nicole. Seems to me when a disagreement with the girls happens it get exaggerated beyond what it is on the forum.:biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I think things are fine with Jess and Nicole. Seems to me when a disagreement with the girls happens it get exaggerated beyond what it is on the forum.:biggrin: 

Yeah your dead right there Des they do exaggerate things on here but i think some on here say things just to get an argument going.

• Upvote 1

Just read some of the translations from Vortios on RLCfan and it cleared a few things up, that Nicole could not get in touch with Jess and managed to call one of the guys who told her Jess was at the beach with the guy. Jess phoned back in the end and said she was coming home and wants to sleep. I guess that was to warn Nicole to keep the noise down. Maybe when Nicole went into Jess she warned her she had not finished with her guy as Jess then spent a long time downstairs. When Jess went upstairs to bed she was on the phone so probably did not care too much that Nicole was still getting pounded in the next room ! Thankfully it was finished when Jess was ready to sleep or it may have caused another argument. 

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Just read some of the translations from Vortios on RLCfan and it cleared a few things up, that Nicole could not get in touch with Jess and managed to call one of the guys who told her Jess was at the beach with the guy. Jess phoned back in the end and said she was coming home and wants to sleep. I guess that was to warn Nicole to keep the noise down. Maybe when Nicole went into Jess she warned her she had not finished with her guy as Jess then spent a long time downstairs. When Jess went upstairs to bed she was on the phone so probably did not care too much that Nicole was still getting pounded in the next room ! Thankfully it was finished when Jess was ready to sleep or it may have caused another argument. 

You make it sound as if they hate each other.

9 minutes ago, kase said:

i think lima should go home soon and nicole must stop and bring men home i`ve never seen so many men after lima and nicole have come to apartment 

They are Girls and they like Men! i find it more fake when Men don't come round as with other girls in the past. If it was every day then it would get tiresome. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, kase said:

i think lima should go home soon and nicole must stop and bring men home i`ve never seen so many men after lima and nicole have come to apartment 

So you do not want straight women to have sex??

• Upvote 1