Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone! :biggrin:

I've been away for a week but it's seems like a month! :cry: I've missed the banter but, nothing personal guy's, it's the girls I've really missed :blush:

I've tried to catch up on 7 days worth of post, which is a bit easier with B1 UM.

1st can I say I'm absolutely gutted at missing my beloved Nicole introducing you all to her new friend. And I don't mean her bearded bloke! Can I also say I'm thrilled she stuck with him. I thought they looked good together and hope it will dispel some of the crap about her shagging her way through Tinder Barcelona! Looks like they actually like each other and are forming a REAL relationship...

Am I right in saying, or hoping her and Jess are now friends again?

Farewell to the lovely Lima....she was great! There's a lot more to her than meets the eye....Love and best wishes for the future. Try and go careful with the old sauce and I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm glad she had her happiest time in B1 the few weeks before she left and I'm sure will have some fond memories. You built up a good fan base over time and you'll be missed Lima...xx

1 thing's for sure, if it is the Nora we all love (or hate) there will be some fantastic pussies on display in this apartment with these 3 :biggrin:!

Also, did the lovely Jess give you guys some great pussy shot, possibly an audition for a new, hopefully a less 'cheesy' and more explicit cam site?

Happy New Year Naga and hope you enjoyed your holiday, there's sill another day bank holiday up here! If it is the same Nora Queen Bee then all the haters had better open their eyes since the real Queen of the meat flaps is about to enter :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Si Nora se mueven en forma permanente Kiko cuántos van a ver este apt. Usted no las chicas no se va a mostrar la desnudez en el apartamento y permanecerán ido mucho y si Michelle se mueven en su amigo masculino que no, no va a ver ninguna desnudez en que apt. Y para recordarle a la gente que no se sientan aquí todo el día mirando a las chicas apt cuando hay un chico en el apartamento las niñas incluso no mostrar ningún desnudo en la habitación hay cama.

Simple solution, no boys in the house ... that is, we would have girls houses again. Things that many of those who speak, not most, much less, we want.

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I love Nora, but enough is enough. Three times is too many and yes I think she is too moody. And then there is Kiko.

This is her 4 time on RLC :) New record!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Simple solution, no boys in the house ... that is, we would have girls houses again. Things that many of those who speak, not most, much less, we want.

There were never somthing like a girls only house. ... It would be a very stupid idea, to suppress reality and boys are a part of it. ... :)

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Not my Queen. Your Queen

Opinions vary but she will be forever known as the QUEEN of RLC, and we have her and few other to thank for the ability to watch these incredible lovely ladies before our eyes, one must never forget that DES