Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Por eso Karol poner la silla en la esquina así que la vista no es tan bueno

The chair has been there for quite some time. Karol did not put it on. She found the place.
On the other hand, just as they have removed the sofa is as easy as putting it back into place.
Tell me what you see now, Nora's back ... it's pretty, but you do not see anything else.
From my point of view it is only theater. And not the good.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

The chair has been there for quite some time. Karol did not put it on. She found the place.
On the other hand, just as they have removed the sofa is as easy as putting it back into place.
Tell me what you see now, Nora's back ... it's pretty, but you do not see anything else.
From my point of view it is only theater. And not the good.

if you was watching the chai was by the stairs karol pushed it back in the corner then she sat down in it

• Upvote 1

Je et personne n'a jamais vu Nora comme ça! Quel changement!!

Ce qui est important à souligner, c'est le côté sensuel et très exhib de Nora en bas, même avec Irma, et pourtant elles dorment ensemble dans un même lit sans rien faire...Etrange, non?

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

Me either-never saw any balls on her-just flaps :biggrin:

but they are big enough to be balls hahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Here's my take on this. Yes it was staged and was corny and silly. But the girls drank and laughed and had a good time with it. And with as little as I see during the week it was fun to watch. I wasn't expecting anything to happen and I didn't expect things to get anywhere near this far. So for me it's been a win.

• Upvote 2