Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1215 Nora, Irma and Karol up

and btw noldus the morning for you is like rush hour xD i don't know how u switch between all the topics, and keep us up to date ^^ anyway thank you for your work bud ! it's really appreciate :) 

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

and btw noldus the morning for you is like rush hour xD i don't know how u switch between all the topics, and keep us up to date ^^ anyway thank you for your work bud ! it's really appreciate :) 

I have 4 threads and two PM groups in addition to the RLC with four windows 20 thumbnails, + Google translate, to keep me update ;)

• Upvote 5

50 shades of Nora....

No doubt Nora was the superstar yesterday night (in a show written, directed and produced by her)..... but i dont mind as long as she does it right....

One good thing...So Nora can go all the way...as far as making out is concerned...but she avoids camera...she avoided Irma's kisses but made out with her in the dark...which was a shame as all main action happened in one corner of the room....(boy she really needed a lotta shots to get in that wild mood)...

One bad thing....It always baffles me how these girls suddenly turn subdued once they go upstairs....like only the magic pills keep the action going...

overall  not bad...but i am assuming low activity for the rest of the week...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

... while Karol is sneaking into the bed of Nora & Irma, Jessica has a cam show again .... :angry: ... I hate this cam shows. ... Not real, no interaction, no fun. Just a waste of space. 

It has been said before that Jess may need what she gets from these cam shows. She may not be In a position to have a job paying good money like the rest of the girls. Jess does not look like she really enjoys these shows, but does them anyway.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Zinc said:

50 shades of Nora....

No doubt Nora was the superstar yesterday night (in a show written, directed and produced by her)..... but i dont mind as long as she does it right....

One good thing...So Nora can go all the way...as far as making out is concerned...but she avoids camera...she avoided Irma's kisses but made out with her in the dark...which was a shame as all main action happened in one corner of the room....(boy she really needed a lotta shots to get in that wild mood)...

One bad thing....It always baffles me how these girls suddenly turn subdued once they go upstairs....like only the magic pills keep the action going...

overall  not bad...but i am assuming low activity for the rest of the week...

Nora made out with Karol right in front of the cams, so it isn't an issue of avoiding the camera. I didn't really see any problems at all last night

The Nora before was boring didn't show anything and ate soup. This Nora is wild, always feeling the other girls up, encouraging everyone to go topless, always smiling and laughing, she turned it around BIGTIME, good show Nora, have fun

• Upvote 4

A very entertaining night all round I thought even if it was a bit light on actual sex, the excellent dance routines by Nora, Irma and Jess and Irma just being Irma with her totally outrageous behaviour made it an amusing evening. Yes Irma showed off her puss as she does so often does without much persuasion even though she is on her period but then only Irma could do that and get away it while keeping it all lightly humoured and Nora bending over backwards (literally) to expose her wholesome lips. For all the entertainment though, watching the proceedings in real time, I had the feeling that the b-1 girls were doing everything to entertain Dayana and Karol then after Dayana went home it was if Irma and Nora were trying to seduce Karol even though Jess was doing a Belle in cam blocking on cam #1 but looking back, it was probably all part of the act since as we now know it was never the case but excellent entertainment all the same. It keeps you hooked to the screen with the hopes of will they  - won't they?? Then this morning with Nora showing Irma and Karol her pink Roger Rabbit makes you think again; is this more hope for the future? 

I take my hat to off to you Nora and Irma for an excellent evening and wonder what the next episode will bring. :cool:

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

It has been said before that Jess may need what she gets from these cam shows. She may not be In a position to have a job paying good money like the rest of the girls. Jess does not look like she really enjoys these shows, but does them anyway.

The cam show issue is way more complicated than that.

First. It is most likely no coincident that RLC casted three cam girls in a very short period of time. Especially since they never did this before for a very long time. In combination with there newly introduced token system, they most could start something very equal to CAMSODA. ... :cry: ... The idea of RLC would be dead.

Secondly. Her current jobs (RLC and the cam shows) are related due to the same customer base. ... As she started, her show ran very bad. Now, she can find customers almost 24/7. She basicaly use RLC (and CC) as some kind of advertising platform. Sure, people need to do their jobs, but sometime it is simply not posible to due two jobs at the same time. ... Her cam show simply do not fit with the idea of RLC. Fake can never be an addition to reality, because it is the contrary.

I hope RLC would STOP THE CAM SHOWS as fast as posible!!!