Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Happyman88, a agree bigtime I really enjoyed each striptease presentation, BUT I actually thought how is Nora going to top the other 2 and she did, she was AMAZING doing ' I'm a Barbie Girl' a great night for viewing 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, wathou said:

last night was great, a lot of dancing/teasing/kissing/pussy teasing ^^ it didn't end into a lesbian orgy but it was amazing non the less :) unfortunatly danaya left before the end for god knows what reason. Anyway i hope they'll do more of those sexy party in the future, and in b2 would be great (cams are closer ^^').

Btw since i didn't had a good look of estelle last night since b1 was the show of the night ^^ i watched her on the replay and she has nice tatoos, she seem nice and likes to party but she got a butterface ^^'

OK thanks, just as I suspected.....just more of the same old BS!!!

4 hours ago, wathou said:

Karol packing up her stuff propably going to leave for B2 :) let's hope her leaving danaya going back to b2 on her own last didn't ruined their relationship :X 

If I know Danaya, she doesn't play that way.  She (Danaya), probably just got tired of all the senseless BS and decided she was ready to get home.   I think everything will be good between her and Karol!!!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

maybe Irma and Nora had a disareement over Karol.  The timing of Irma moving to the other room makes it look like there is more to it. Also Irma may have decided she needs more privacy so she can bate.

I'll go with the last part.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, vortios said:

A little summary for you friend, and for the many people who surely lost something or the whole party ...
I will try to be as brief as possible (which I normally can not),
The party started long before the house itself arrived.
Karol came alone to B2, and started making some posters ... (really no one was the cause, that Karol had come home when the two girls came together, you know I have a magic ball)
Then Nicole and Estelle arrived home (but they barely greeted each other, as if Karol was not there, but Karol did not appreciate the arrival of the girls)
Karol segúia in his to do, ,, when finished making the posters, Karol dressed in a very sexy way (with transparencies, a bra and some Mayas ...) took some clothes, (the one that has been put this morning ) And some stilletos. Many of us were surprised by the whole situation. She ran and ran out of the house.
While the girls of B1, they were almost in their world, the truth is that they did not do great things, Nora took a shower, and she went down alone with the towel to the living room ... (it is always nice to see a woman cunerta only with A towel and know if she will drop it or not), Irma for her part, being with the rule cl is staining for whatever cause, she is wearing a compress so she could only be topless. The girls started talking in the living room for a long time. By the way, Jess originally wore a very nice set of panties and bra, but Nora, I removed the bra for Jess topless.
The first surprise / for us, the girls were clear they knew everything that was going to happen), it was the arrival of Danaya. She came alone, with a purchase of clothes. She bought herself a house gown (she spoke that could be silk, by the sheen of the fabric), the truth very beautiful. He took off his clothes and took off his panties almost from the beginning, so Dana, completely naked, was only wearing the robe.
Soon Karol arrived, and almost announced surprise ...
And the party officially started.
The girls stayed topless, and little more than they were wearing panties.
Nora completely naked.
Danaya, in her house gown and completely naked.
Irma, kept the bras almost until the end of the party ...
Jess also kept the panties all over the party ...
And Karol, I also kept the panties in place and a dress completely transparent, which was like wearing nothing.
So they started the party ...
The following ... I refer to a PM.

Thanks Vortios,  that's about what I figured!