Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

or maybe she found out she's pregnant by the flaccid Russian dude.....you never know about all the drama with any of these girls.  Remember after all.....they are women!!

Flaccid Russian dude lol

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

I thought it was translated that she broke up with him before coming to RLC?

I don't think so.  I think it was translated that they had an on again, off again type of relationship.   However, if she did it is because she knew she would be tempted and would probably be unfaithful.   At any rate, well.....nevermind, it doesn't really matter anymore!!

• Upvote 1

une vraie petite femme modèle, notre nora ce soir!!!! la belle-fille idéale!!!! rien a voir avec la lesbienne trash d'hier soir!!!! je me demande si kiko est au courant du comportement dépravé de sa petite femme adorée, quand il n'est pas là?!!!!!

A real little model woman, our nora tonight !!!! The ideal daughter-in-law !!!! Nothing to do with the lesbian trash last night !!!! I wonder if kiko is aware of the depraved behavior of his beloved wife, when he is not there !!!!!:confused:

39 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Does Jess's BF know that she's a cam girl? It is not healthy for a relationship why you lie about something like this. If girls are open and honest about appearing in Barca they neeed to explain what it is all about and what their limits are. Now I have defended Jess's participation in the massage at the start but if her BF had this lack of idea of what she was up to it might come as  agreat shock to discover it. If she goes there and says she'll do this or that or she won't do this or that then he may have an issue but he won't have a shock. You know me. I have no moral objection to what she has done but lying that much in a relationship simply isn't fair. I do hope if Belle comes back that she is not in a relationship and can get on with whatever she does unhindered and that if she picks up a BF in Barcelona like Nicole she needs to be honest with him from Day 1.

Well spoken BB!!!

13 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

une vraie petite femme modèle, notre nora ce soir!!!! la belle-fille idéale!!!! rien a voir avec la lesbienne trash d'hier soir!!!! je me demande si kiko est au courant du comportement dépravé de sa petite femme adorée, quand il n'est pas là?!!!!!

A real little model woman, our nora tonight !!!! The ideal daughter-in-law !!!! Nothing to do with the lesbian trash last night !!!! I wonder if kiko is aware of the depraved behavior of his beloved wife, when he is not there !!!!!:confused:

I'm pretty certain that he knows about everything that his wife does on RLC,,he's probably somewhere jerking his dick while watching the action just like the rest of us lol:biggrin:

tumblr_mrbl4g0E4L1s5rnhfo1_500.giftumblr_mxuc9aYS3Z1soljxao1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

Lots of post about Jess tonight and understandable because she's never shown these emotions before. I personally am finding it really sad as are many of you.

I suppose it's the obvious conclusion that it's boyfriend issues, but are we certain she has one? Early translations implied that there is a boy back home who had been her BF but she broke up with him 3 times because she wasn't sure he was the one. She was thinking about getting back with him and giving him another chance. This would be difficult since she's that far away from him. If this is the case though, she has told him she's a translator. Now he's suspicious because apparently she's working 24/7! 

There relationship has been a bit odd in the past as she said they never saw much of each other. So, I might ask, who has she been sending open pussy photos to recently? Doesn't sound like their relationship was like that but I'm only guessing...

Has he eventually found out what she does or what she's done and dumped her, even though I don't think they were actually an item when she moved into B1... I don't know but I've never seen her like this and I don't like this Jess...:cry:

I just posted this in the "New girl Jessica" thread from Yury:

From Yury now Jan 22, 10.15 pm
About Jessica's depression:

Seriously ill someone close to Jessica's family. It may lead to death. So she was so upset. She says she will not go home now, but in the case of death she is to go on a few days to a funeral. Who is sick, I do not know.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Seriously ill someone close to Jessica's family. It may lead to death. So she was so upset. She says she will not go home now, but in the case of death she is to go on a few days to a funeral. Who is sick, I do not know.

I was going to say, boyfriend trouble is probably what we should be hoping for. That sucks.

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Lots of post about Jess tonight and understandable because she's never shown these emotions before. I personally am finding it really sad as are many of you.

I suppose it's the obvious conclusion that it's boyfriend issues, but are we certain she has one? Early translations implied that there is a boy back home who had been her BF but she broke up with him 3 times because she wasn't sure he was the one. She was thinking about getting back with him and giving him another chance. This would be difficult since she's that far away from him. If this is the case though, she has told him she's a translator. Now he's suspicious because apparently she's working 24/7! 

There relationship has been a bit odd in the past as she said they never saw much of each other. So, I might ask, who has she been sending open pussy photos to recently? Doesn't sound like their relationship was like that but I'm only guessing...

Has he eventually found out what she does or what she's done and dumped her, even though I don't think they were actually an item when she moved into B1... I don't know but I've never seen her like this and I don't like this Jess...:cry:

You have to remember that these girls are good actresses for this reality TV show they are doing.  That's all I'm going to say about it!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Benfold said:

Nora made out with Karol right in front of the cams, so it isn't an issue of avoiding the camera. I didn't really see any problems at all last night

yeah..she did...but it was more of  performance thing....like a straight actress doing a lesbian kissing scene for a movie...not the sensual type like she did with irma...but yes...a massive improvement...which means, next time (if there is a next time....) she would be much better

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Thanks for the heads up