Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Me acaba de publicar esto en el hilo "Nueva niña Jessica" de Yury:

A partir de ahora Yury Jan 22, 22:15
Acerca de la depresión de Jessica:

Gravemente enfermo alguien cercano a la familia de Jessica. Todo ello puede conducir a la muerte. Así que ella estaba tan molesto. Ella dice que no va a ir a casa ahora, pero en el caso de la muerte ha de salir en un par de días para un funeral. Que está enfermo, no sé.

It has come to me on the other hand, that she has received the news on a telephone call, which was "the death of someone close ..." but I did not see the call, or anything that resembled her, so We will see if there is that trip or not.
If someone has seen that call, and it is not worth it in the bathroom, since there is very complicated not to say impossible to hear anything. Let him confirm it. I can not do it.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I just posted this in the "New girl Jessica" thread from Yury:

From Yury now Jan 22, 10.15 pm
About Jessica's depression:

Seriously ill someone close to Jessica's family. It may lead to death. So she was so upset. She says she will not go home now, but in the case of death she is to go on a few days to a funeral. Who is sick, I do not know.

Oh dear, that is sad. No wonder she is having a bad time. Hugs to Jess.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Kiko is here asking Nora ''WTF is wrong with you? U used to be so sober....your lost it completely and that also for free viewers of RLC..they are not paying us anything extra for yesterday night" ...loool

He's actually asking when do I get to play Jess's buttocks like a pair of bongos or get to motorboat Irma.

• Upvote 4

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Oh dear, that is sad. No wonder she is having a bad time. Hugs to Jess.

Yeah being non stop in front of LIVE cameras is not always easy....nomatter what the professions of these girls..almost all of them are from humble backgrounds...with some family living in a village or small place.... its not easy to deal with such issues while being in front of the camera....

We have seen in the past...Anna crying when Belle was sharing room with her....Caro being really pissed at something etc...there is a sad story behind most these girls...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

He's actually asking when do I get to play Jess's buttocks like a pair of bongos or get to motorboat Irma.

haha...we dont know what he does off camera....and what Nora does off camera...she showed she can be pretty wild....it is still surprising...the Nora of 2015..with serious looks and glasses...when only she and Kiko were in B1...she looked like a pure housewife..catering to Kiko's boring friends when they visited...she has worked a lot on her image to look 5 yrs younger...short hair, contact lenses...more girly, fun loving attitude...

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Yeah being non stop in front of LIVE cameras is not always easy....nomatter what the professions of these girls..almost all of them are from humble backgrounds...with some family living in a village or small place.... its not easy to deal with such issues while being in front of the camera....

We have seen in the past...Anna crying when Belle was sharing room with her....Caro being really pissed at something etc...there is a sad story behind most these girls...

We don't know 100% zinc but I don't think you're too far away from the truth there...:sad:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We don't know 100% zinc but I don't think you're too far away from the truth there...:sad:

hmmm...i have had some contact with eastern european girls in similar professions (wont go in details) ...most of them are really nice to talk to and like these girls they are neat, clean, educated, multi talented (like in dancing and languages)...you can talk to them on current affairs, politics etc...they have knowledge... but most of some family story...little siblings, a child from an ex. , sick mom/dad....however some of them have done well for themselves earning quite a bit..some unfortunately go into drugs or get involved with the wrong ppl...

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Zinc said:

hmmm ... ho avuto qualche contatto con le ragazze dell'est europeo in professioni simili (non andrà in dettaglio) ... la maggior parte di loro sono veramente bello parlare e come queste ragazze si sono ordinato, pulito, educato, più di talento (come in danza e lingue) ... si può parlare con loro su temi di attualità, politica, ecc ... hanno conoscenza ... ma la maggior parte di una storia di famiglia ... piccoli fratelli, un bambino da un ex. , Mamma malata / papà .... tuttavia alcuni di loro hanno fatto bene per se stessi a guadagnare un bel bit..some purtroppo andare in farmaci o essere coinvolti con il ppl sbagliate ...

io ho fatto guerra di bosnia e conosco bene le ragazze dell'est.

sono brave attrici!

amano solo i soldi

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

hmmm...i have had some contact with eastern european girls in similar professions (wont go in details) ...most of them are really nice to talk to and like these girls they are neat, clean, educated, multi talented (like in dancing and languages)...you can talk to them on current affairs, politics etc...they have knowledge... but most of some family story...little siblings, a child from an ex. , sick mom/dad....however some of them have done well for themselves earning quite a bit..some unfortunately go into drugs or get involved with the wrong ppl...

Some of the girls we have seen come through these apartments have suffered appallingly as children or as young women. Most people here do not give them the respect they deserve for getting their lives back on track, even if they do not agree with their life choices

• Upvote 3

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

io ho fatto guerra di bosnia e conosco bene le ragazze dell'est.

sono brave attrici!

amano solo i soldi

Haha..based on google translate...u are saying they love money....yes you are right...but look at their backgrounds..they are from very humble backgrounds...they just want to escape that...and know in their profession they can only earn till 35...eventually most a looking for a well settled guy in EU or US etc to settle down...

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Some of the girls we have seen come through these apartments have suffered appallingly as children or as young women. Most people here do not give them the respect they deserve for getting their lives back on track, even if they do not agree with their life choices

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at this comment.  I don't see how being on RLC showing their bodies or having sex in front of the world is "getting their lives back on track"!!!

• Upvote 1