Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know what?  I'm not even going to comment here anymore on what I think thee girls are going to do.  I don't speak Russian, Ukrainian, or Spanish.  I, like 99% of the others in here, have no idea what the fuck they are talking about when they are in conversation and whenever I voice an opinion on what they are going to do, they fricking do something else entirely and simply demonstrate how absolutely clueless I am!  I'm happy to let kitek, yuri and few others translate, I just wish they were here and could do it more often.  Unfortunately for us they probably have other lives live and can't sit here translating 24/7 for us.  Dam them I say!  Dam them and their normal lives!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:  In any event; reading a lot of the comments in here and I am often reminded of the old adage:  "Tis better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and let everyone know for sure".  So I'm just watch and only comment on what I am sure of.  Which ain't very dam much I'll tell ya!

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ya know what?  I'm not even going to comment here anymore on what I think thee girls are going to do.  I don't speak Russian, Ukrainian, or Spanish.  I, like 99% of the others in here, have no idea what the fuck they are talking about when they are in conversation and whenever I voice an opinion on what they are going to do, they fricking do something else entirely and simply demonstrate how absolutely clueless I am!  I'm happy to let kitek, yuri and few others translate, I just wish they were here and could do it more often.  Unfortunately for us they probably have other lives live and can't sit here translating 24/7 for us.  Dam them I say!  Dam them and their normal lives!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:  In any event; reading a lot of the comments in here and I am often reminded of the old adage:  "Tis better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and let everyone know for sure".  So I'm just watch and only comment on what I am sure of.  Which ain't very dam much I'll tell ya!

you always look better when you comment on a fact after it happens rather than speculation before it happens (especially if speculation turns out to be false)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Join the club mic...:blush: