Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

peut etre jess va presenter son ami massage-man a karol

Esa persona no era amigo de Jess, sino en todo caso de Nora y conoce de Irma. Pero yo no creo que fuera nada de eso. Plus bien quelqu'un qui est client.

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Sí, pensamos igual. No se puede ver mucho pasando entre nuestra Karol e Irma para los próximos días debido a su condición 

Even at the risk of making a mistake, because they think Karol is going to have sex inside the house?
Personally, there is nothing that tells me.

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'm hoping she comes back to B1, and sleeps with Irma (pun intended :biggrin:) I think Irma might stay up waiting for the other two to return

Well she has stayed up in the past and even gone to help them home.

My sub ran out tonight, not sure when of if I will renew. The other apts. are getting awfully boring and predictable on what happens. To much hiding from cams also is going on. Will be checking in from time to time till I decide. Goodnite to all.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

My sub ran out tonight, not sure when of if I will renew. The other apts. are getting awfully boring and predictable on what happens. To much hiding from cams also is going on. Will be checking in from time to time till I decide. Goodnite to all.

Night Snake...:sleepy:

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

I'm not sure they will be so late, maybe a couple of hours. Plenty of time for Irma to have some time with her little pink friend though :heart:

I know you don't like me at all and I can deal with that, but since you apparently know what is going on with Jess and Karol,  why don't you tell the forum what is happening.  I know you are in tight with several people and do a lot of PM work with them, but what I don't understand is why you don't tell the forum what is going on and put everything to rest.

Sorry,  just curious why you don't tell everyone!!

• Upvote 1