Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

Anything happened between Irma and Nora?

Not like Irma to stay in bed for long times, and look like she does in the bathtub now

No! Nothing's going to happen like Heidi and her guest last night. If that's what you mean?

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Teddy 1 said:

Don't know what to expect from this apartment. I'm thinking that it's reached a ceiling for me. These three as a team, are boring the hell out of me. Jess always seems to be at the feet of the other 2. I appreciate the job that Nora's doing but it all seems so forced and devoid of any real sensuality. I certainly have no answers so I guess I'm not really a critic. Just bored and would like to See Jess on her feet a bit more.... 

I would have enjoyed the dance show but for the terrible feed, which I know I keep mentioning but it was the worst I have ever seen on RLC, and it was over rehearsed but what saved the evening was Nora and Irma being genuinely drunk. Jess wasn't so yes I thought she was a bit dull. Danaya's heart does not seem to be in it at the moment and Karol is just learning. But it is so much better than all those TV nights with Jasmin, however gorgeous she was. I think it is quite hard work keeping us entertained.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Don't know what to expect from this apartment. I'm thinking that it's reached a ceiling for me. These three as a team, are boring the hell out of me. Jess always seems to be at the feet of the other 2. I appreciate the job that Nora's doing but it all seems so forced and devoid of any real sensuality. I certainly have no answers so I guess I'm not really a critic. Just bored and would like to See Jess on her feet a bit more.... 

I can't help but think about nora and kiko at the table the other day.don't know what they was saying for two reasons 1. don't have the sound on and 2. i don't know the language. but nora seemed all Sweet and Innocent in front of him but when he leaves...  BAM look what she does.is this the way your girlfriend/wife acts when you are not around? old saying (when the cat's away the mice will play). i dont know where he goes or what he does there is no cam on him but there is cams on her (and the rest of the girls) i saw on the thumbnails she was in the tub with irma and jessica was on the floor. all i am saying is that if that was my girlfriend...guess Who would not have a boyfriend? just like the other night when the other girls were over ...what the Hell was that all about? (saw it in the posted pics)did't see it live... Luckily. Oh Wait i just found a dime,i literally just found a dime. Whooopee now i can buy a dozen of these girls. YAY!

• Upvote 1