Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Jess rubbing on her bed....

I see that- but ya know she really needs to get a toy- she will feel so much better :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, odpegleg said:

Jess does not insert her fingers into the pussy.   Just rubs it with panties on.

better than no rub at all- right ???????

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Sorry Naga did not see you already posted Jess bating

Not sure she was tbh. I really like Jess and he's going through a bit of a rough time right now so I'll just assume she was and has satisfied herself...:heart:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Disagree with that, I think that's the best thing she has done since she arrived! Very hot, big orgasm too

Ben- her bathtub bate was probably her best- my opinion

Just now, beaver67 said:

Ben- her bathtub bate was probably her best- my opinion

I thought it was a little fake in the bath, at that time she was still acting like a cam girl all the time because she was new. In my opinion this was more natural, and she seemed to enjoy it too

Still going, by the way

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Disagree with that, I think that's the best thing she has done since she arrived! Very hot, big orgasm too

I agree with you on that point Benfold. I was referring to the fact she had panties and top on and to me she did not seem to know how to bate.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I thought it was a little fake in the bath, at that time she was still acting like a cam girl all the time because she was new. In my opinion this was more natural, and she seemed to enjoy it too

Still going, by the way

I thought she was, see her hand behind her butt on thumbnails- thanks for your opinion Ben