Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Because that's what i like fuckwit...there are thirteen other apartments and a whole bunch more on two other sites where you can see some guy porking a girl.  Hell, that idiot lev was just at it an hour ago.  I want to throw up every time i see him.  Same for many of the other guys on here.  I don't get off on masturbation or looking at guys.  That's my choice.  As usual a guy has entered this apartment and the mood has gone somber and uncomfortable.  Then they will go upstairs and he will have a shower with Irma and or Jes and the massage them i guess.  During that time they will lay on their fronts where they will be mostly hidden because some hairy ass will be in the way. Or they will sit in the corner and masturbate.

Sorry but it doesn't work for me 

Here's the thing, what you want and what you like is completely irrelevant to the reality of the situation. And calling people names just because they point out an obvious fact doesn't justify unrealistic expectations. Just because you have some innate problem with guys and only want to see girls doesn't change the fact that, as Mr.Box pointed out, these girls are heterosexual and occasionally like having fun with guys. If you really can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Oh no, Rus is back, the evening when the girls would have automagically turned into lesbians. Whatever happens now in this appartment is denying us a full night of sapphic orgies :rolleyes: !

You are breaking my fantasy, dude, go away !!!!

/sarcasm

Well might be an interesting evening :cool:

Yeah because that never happens.  The video that i have from when it did must be my imagination.  That was some dude that Heidi fucked on Sunday night.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Here's the thing, what you want and what you like is completely irrelevant to the reality of the situation. And calling people names just because they point out an obvious fact doesn't justify unrealistic expectations. Just because you have some innate problem with guys and only want to see girls doesn't change the fact that, as Mr.Box pointed out, these girls are heterosexual and occasionally like having fun with guys. If you really can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you.

Like i said thirteen other apartments

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Nora is bringing this boring TV watching culture back...the massage guy must be thinking...i am not here for this..i can watch TV  at home...

It is not the first movie night they have and the guy seems to have fun. ... Not everything need to be about sex, even if i would like to see them get serious again. ... :)