Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

It is sad to see how nagatively some people write about guys in B1 in general. Rus is maybe the best guest this apartment ever saw. He is nice to the girls, make a really sympathetic impression and already had some nice and respectful action. 

If he doesn't make a move, it's because he's gay or his dick doesn't work.

If he does make a move and he fails, he's being creepy and a pervert.

If he does make a move and he scores, the girls are prostitutes and/or he has no business being in the house in the first place because he's a guy.

Don't waste your time arguing. People will literally complain about any and everything that happens that doesn't involve the girls showing their tits or kissing each other. It's pointless.

• Upvote 7

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If he doesn't make a move, it's because he's gay or his dick doesn't work.

If he does make a move and he fails, he's being creepy and a pervert.

If he does make a move and he scores, the girls are prostitutes and/or he has no business being in the house in the first place because he's a guy.

Don't waste your time arguing. People will literally complain about any and everything that happens that doesn't involve the girls showing their tits or kissing each other. It's pointless.

I agree. ... but ... I do think it is important to make clear that this apartment is currently running very well. Maybe as good as it never had before. ... I still hope some people try to forget about there guy phobia and start to enjoy the openness shown currently. 

REAL LIFE is not only about sex. ... Therefore, it is actually a very good sign that this apartment also have visitors without any action. Just as it is also a good sign that it seems to be posible that some action happen. RLC can not work, if there is only teasing all the time. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Es triste ver cómo nagatively algunas personas escriben acerca de los chicos en B1 en general. Rus es quizás el mejor huésped de este apartamento vio nunca. Él es agradable para las chicas, hacer una impresión muy simpático y ya tenía una cierta acción agradable y respetuoso. 

Visitar a unos amigos y ver la TV es muy normal. Esperar algo más y no tienen la suerte también es algo muy normal. ... Me detuve viendo ayer, porque sé que sólo hay una pequeña posibilidad de algún tipo de acción. ... Pero .... Después de esta noche se puso simplemente más probable que algo va a pasar más adelante. ... Por lo menos espero que estará allí de nuevo. ... :)

Casi todo el tiempo que algo suceda en Barcelona entre la gente más que un masaje, también había chicos que participan. Es simplemente un hecho. ... ya la gente debe obtener más de usted chico fobia. 

Lo más probable es que está muy bien. ... Podía estar cansado debido a los cerca de 3 horas de masajes que dio y también podría estar nervioso debido a las cámaras. ... Se notthing que preocuparse. ... Pero ... Es un poco vil para burlarse de él, a causa de algo por el estilo. 

Si tendrían que algo suceda esta noche, lo más likly escribir de nuevo sobre la prostitución o algo igual. ... Es obvio que no te gusta cuando los chicos están en el apartamento. 

¿Por qué? ... Parece que es un buen tipo. ... Sólo obtener más de usted Fantasie chica-chica y pasar un buen rato cuando finalmente algo sucede en este apartamento. ... No es todo sobre el sexo en RLC.

Good morning, my friend, and I hope I do not offend you because I use this appellation, (but unlike what you think, I think we've talked you and me, more by this means than Jess and that Bored Man)
Allow me this little joke, "I'll give that man a present and wrap it in a wrapping paper if you want it. Let's get him to tape the most expensive ones so I can take him ..."
Of course it bothers me the presence of that kind of "friends" inside the houses ... and if instead of waiting a year, this would have happened to me the first week of being client of RLC, would have left immediately. But I'm sure that anyone with two fingers in front would react like I do.
We no longer enter into whether it is good or not to have the couples inside the houses ... we have crossed that barrier of good taste by, allowing the girls to bring their "friends" inside the houses ... and what is the reason? Looking for straight sex?

And you will say, why?
Very simple, for the same thing that seems to me a mockery to the clients that we pay that there are girls who make sexcam inside the houses ... It has become everything in a BURLA.

You take in the forum longer than I do, so I guess it will take even more knowing RLC.
So I will not explain all the changes you know even better than I do. RLC had its moment of takeoff (always from my point of view) at the end of 2015 ... I think we can agree on that.
The girls inside the house behaved like normal (or maybe not so normal) girls, but there was fun, and people were not so concerned about whether the girls did or did not do ... maybe some complaint about the absences of The two girls, when they were invited out of the house.

I do not want to get into the subject of prostitution is a very sensitive issue, and I was already sanctioned in another forum, for dealing with a topic, open though I think it is in society, and that for me is a big problem, but it seems That people can annoy you. So if you want to talk about it, talk in private.

Finally, what I think of Jess or any girl, is not going to change because I see her or not do inside the house. Sometimes it is good to have another perspective on things to understand them better.

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Si él no hace un movimiento, es porque es gay o su pene no funciona.

Si lo hace hacer un movimiento y él no, él está siendo espeluznante y un pervertido.

Si lo hace hacer un movimiento y marca, las chicas son prostitutas y / o que tiene estar en la casa, en primer lugar porque es un chico no hay negocio.

No pierda su tiempo discutiendo. La gente, literalmente, se quejan de cualquier y todo lo que sucede que no implica las niñas que muestran sus pechos o besándose. Carece de sentido.

As you express yourself freely, and I defend your freedom, even to criticize my position ... I think the rest of RLC customers that we pay, we also have the right to show our opinion, right?
You put in your nick that is voyeur, then you will have common interests with mine, right?
But do you know or have you tried to know the reality of the houses or the girls? Do you follow what happens inside the houses?
In short, do you look with critical eye at what you see inside and judge for yourself? Or is carried away by what others think.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Of course it bothers me the presence of that kind of "friends" inside the houses ... and if instead of waiting a year, this would have happened to me the first week of being client of RLC, would have left immediately. But I'm sure that anyone with two fingers in front would react like I do.
We no longer enter into whether it is good or not to have the couples inside the houses ... we have crossed that barrier of good taste by, allowing the girls to bring their "friends" inside the houses ... and what is the reason? Looking for straight sex?

"Allowing girls to bring friends inside the houses"???? WTF, it is the most normal thing in the world to have friends over. ... This page is called "REAL LIFE CAM" and not "PRISON CAM" or "TEASING ONLY CAM".  

Visitors are the best that could happen to the apartment. ... They had some fun yesterday. ... If you can not agree to see some people watching TV, you simply are not interrested in REAL LIFE CAM.

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Very simple, for the same thing that seems to me a mockery to the clients that we pay that there are girls who make sexcam inside the houses ... It has become everything in a BURLA.

You know, i dislike the cam show very much, because they are fake. If Jessica has a cam show, she is not the real person. It is not REAL LIFE any more. ... but ... Have a friend over and watch TV (or even have sex) is as real as REAL LIFE can get.

You know that guys and girls have sex, are you?

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

The girls inside the house behaved like normal (or maybe not so normal) girls, but there was fun, and people were not so concerned about whether the girls did or did not do ... maybe some complaint about the absences of The two girls, when they were invited out of the house.

Most of the time, this apartment was about a smartphone advertising. ... Nothing happend inside the apartment expect sleeping and showers. ... It is simply not normal, if the real life take place only outside.

13 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not want to get into the subject of prostitution is a very sensitive issue, and I was already sanctioned in another forum, for dealing with a topic, open though I think it is in society, and that for me is a big problem, but it seems That people can annoy you. So if you want to talk about it, talk in private.

Extrem most likely there is no prostitution. As soon as you have prove, you should bring it up in this forum. ... Otherwise, it would be best to stick to the facts and let this topic go. ... :)

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Estoy de acuerdo. ... Pero ... yo creo que es importante dejar en claro que este apartamento está ejecutando en ese momento muy bien. Tal vez tan buena como nunca lo había hecho antes. ... Tengo la esperanza de que algunas personas tratan de olvidarse de que hay fobia chico y empezar a disfrutar de la apertura mostrada actualmente. 

La vida real no es sólo el sexo. ... Por lo tanto, en realidad es una muy buena señal de que este apartamento también tiene visitantes sin ninguna acción. Así como también es una buena señal que parece ser Posible que ocurra algún tipo de acción. RLC no puede funcionar, si sólo se burla de todo el tiempo. 

Well, in the end, they always end up on the same topic ... real life ...
But tell me then that is for you the real life ... Because in my life ...
In my real life, our friends do not masturbate my wife, they do not kiss, they do not caress their asses, they do not caress her like you've seen ...
In my real life, the girls do not leave with a total unknown at 3 a.m.
In my real life, my friends, do not sexcam.
In my real life, people work. They get up early to go to a job.
In my real life, the girls do not talk about money to stay with a friend for having sex with them.
In my real life, as far as I know, married people do not disappear 3 months from home to go on vacation.
In my real life, people do not hide how their family makes a living.
But that is in my real life ... I do not know in the case of others.

• Upvote 3

Just now, vortios said:

Well, in the end, they always end up on the same topic ... real life ...
But tell me then that is for you the real life ... Because in my life ...
In my real life, our friends do not masturbate my wife, they do not kiss, they do not caress their asses, they do not caress her like you've seen ...
In my real life, the girls do not leave with a total unknown at 3 a.m.
In my real life, my friends, do not sexcam.
In my real life, people work. They get up early to go to a job.
In my real life, the girls do not talk about money to stay with a friend for having sex with them.
In my real life, as far as I know, married people do not disappear 3 months from home to go on vacation.
In my real life, people do not hide how their family makes a living.
But that is in my real life ... I do not know in the case of others.

This is why nobody would pay to see your life. ... ;) ... This apartment only make seens if RLC cast people that are way more open minded as the average. Girls as Nora, Stella, Nicole, Anna, Jessica, Irma, Bella, ... are good examples for a successful casting.

This apartment was always fun to watch as long as open minded people with as much real life as posible (including sex) are there. ... This is what why most people pay. ... Only a very little number pay so see the life as in a monastery (even if you would prefere it). 

BTW, Barcelona was never about the every day real life of people. It can not be, because there are not at home. ... At best it can be as the real life of people on vecation. ... A vecation of three month without any contacts is simply very unlikely. 

• Upvote 3

Personally I don't hate or dislike the guys that visit the Barca apartments. And especially this guy seems very decent and respectful. That being said, for me it would be nice if these apartments would only contain girls. And I don't care if there is no sex between them. I just love watching girls interacting with eachother, do some teasing and ocassionally some masturbation. That is enough for me. If I want to see real girl/girl action I know other sites for that.

It is a nice change from all the other apartments filled with guys/straight couples. But that is just me. To each their own, of course :sleepy:

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, MrBox said:

BTW, Barcelona was never about the every day real life of people. It can not be, because there are not at home. ... At best it can be as the real life of people on vecation. ... A vecation of three month without any contacts is simply very unlikely. 

glad to see you say that MrBox ;) 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Es por esto que nadie tendría que pagar para ver su vida. ...;) ... Este apartamento sólo hacen seens si RLC echó las personas que se encuentran de forma más abierta de mente como el promedio. Niñas como Nora, Stella, Nicole, Anna, Jessica, Irma, Bella, ... son buenos ejemplos para un casting con éxito.

You said it ... there was a moment, last year, of very good people, where the girls were happy to their customers (us), because to me, that they are happy to their "friends" I do not care, is More, when it happens like last night, which turns into a mockery of 6 or 7 hours, even upset me.

Este apartamento era siempre divertido ver a las personas de mentalidad abierta, siempre y cuando la mayor cantidad de la vida real como posible (incluido el sexo) están ahí. ... Esta es la razón por lo que la mayoría de la gente paga. ... Sólo un número muy pequeño a pagar por lo que ver la vida como en un monasterio (incluso si usted prefere él). 

I have an open mind, and there are things I do not see well. You want to convince me that the open mind, justifies everything, and I do not agree at all.
There are things that are not right, even if socially accepted. And in that we will never agree.
As it says, those girls, never received "friends" in the houses. Because always, the girls went out with their "friends" away from home.

Por cierto, Barcelona nunca se trató de la vida real de las personas todos los días. No puede ser, porque no están en casa. ... En el mejor que puede ser como la vida real de la gente en vecation. ... Una de cada tres vecation mes sin contactos es simplemente muy poco probable. 

If you were in Barcelona, I would show you some things that you may not know about. And then I would not talk like that. And do not misunderstand me. It's not bad at all. Only that I am convinced that you speak with the best will,

• Upvote 1