Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

What was going on with Irma early this morning (  7AM EST )  ?  She splattered some type of white cteam on her chin and put small puddles of the stuff on her breasts and down to her belly button.  Then  she took some selfies of herself . It appeared that she wanted  it to  look like she had just given a BJ to someone and he came all over her......LOL !!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I like to see the girls have fun. ... and ... most girls like like to have fun with guys ...  It is that simple. ... :)

BTW, Neglecting all the teasing, the only real action between girls were at the party nights (also with a guy in the apartment). There is no girls only apartment and that is a very good thing. 

Just your opinion. You need to be more open minded.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

source.gif

Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites DES7469,,,they preach everyday about us not having any tolerance for them and their opinions but those same people turn around and try to stop us from having our opinions known.

If anyone constantly has a different opinion than mine on CC,,I just simply scroll past their comments on here,,,why even start reading it when I already know that I would never agree with them. I don't mind seeing people with other opinions that speak their minds eloquently and try to have a decent discussion with others.

But when you have some that start to cuss and berate others while in turn not wanting others to curse back at them or stop them from speaking then that's where I have a problem....,,If you want other people to listen and respect what you have to say then you have to do the same for others on here. mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

your correct mikey, also- I and am sure others have a problem when they start calling the girls names, or think they know what they are doing outside of the apt, with no proof- just my opinion

26 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I am done with this useless "discussion".  .... Please provide prove (if needed by PM) or simply stop to invent more and more stories to make guest look bad.

THANK YOU!

• Upvote 4

Just now, beaver67 said:

your correct mikey, also- I and am sure others have a problem when they start calling the girls names, or think they know what they are doing outside of the apt, with no proof- just my opinion

... this is a very good extension. ...  now it only need to be extended to the residents and guests in general and we have a common view. ... :)

There is simply a difference between tolerance of opinions and tolerance of insults. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, vortios said:

Well, in the end, they always end up on the same topic ... real life ...
But tell me then that is for you the real life ... Because in my life ...
In my real life, our friends do not masturbate my wife, they do not kiss, they do not caress their asses, they do not caress her like you've seen ...
In my real life, the girls do not leave with a total unknown at 3 a.m.
In my real life, my friends, do not sexcam.
In my real life, people work. They get up early to go to a job.
In my real life, the girls do not talk about money to stay with a friend for having sex with them.
In my real life, as far as I know, married people do not disappear 3 months from home to go on vacation.
In my real life, people do not hide how their family makes a living.
But that is in my real life ... I do not know in the case of others.

What a real boring life you have :biggrin: LOL

And that is why you watch RLC :exclamation:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

What was going on with Irma early this morning (  7AM EST )  ?  She splattered some type of white cteam on her chin and put small puddles of the stuff on her breasts and down to her belly button.  Then  she took some selfies of herself . It appeared that she wanted  it to  look like she had just given a BJ to someone and he came all over her......LOL !!

Sorry Slider69,,you may have just missed me leaving Irma's room,,,that white cream on her Chin and breasts was made by me,,,I was on my way to the kitchen to grab some paper towels :shy::biggrin:

tumblr_nq5t94Rlq01uwwgm6o1_250.giftumblr_nq5t94Rlq01uwwgm6o1_250.giftumblr_nq5t94Rlq01uwwgm6o1_250.gif

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, vortios said:

I see you re-enter the personal terrain.
You want proof? I already told you that prostitution is not a crime in Spain, So why do you need proof?
It does not do anything illegal ...
If you believe that I am defaming, I myself can provide the address of the Civil Guard's telematic offenses section, so that you can file a complaint. Otherwise, you should keep some comments about me for you.
I do not mess with the person who is behind Mr. Box, I do not enter into their opinions nor say that if you are this or that. Why do you come in whether or not I'm right in the head?
Can you criticize a person who enters the houses and who annoys a night of spectacle? I believe that I am entitled to do so.
You have read that I ridicule the boy, as I have read elsewhere, here also was done in his time, when he had the flaccid penis unable to get an erection?
I criticize, yes, it is true, but I do not ridicule, I do not make easy mockery, I do not bear false witness if I do not know things.
You call it "prostitution nonsense or negative connotations", for me it is such a serious subject, I would not call it nonsense. But each has its scale of values. And as I say, I will not judge yours.
"My twisted view" of what? Of the life?
How much do you know me to come to that conclusion? Are you a Psychologist?
Then, you accuse me of something you do yourself, and it is set up your story ...
"Rus seems to be Nora's friend, he seems to enjoy the presence of the girls ..."
Hell ... if it seems like I'm reading a story (pardon this joke). No, but serious. You do not do the same thing. Tell what you think you see. Interprets what he sees according to his understanding.
I told you, how close have you been to people to know what's going on? Behind the cameras there is a reality. That neither you nor I know (it would be a lie if I said I know the whole world of RLC), And it's not the big company I expected to find, it's true.
But without fear of being wrong, something more than you, I'm almost sure that I know,
And after so much writing ... it all started because you did not like me to call the one you call RUS, I call it Bored Man.
But you still do not know why I call it that, nor why I have to call it that way.
Poor those little details, you do not ask the right question.

to Mrbox and Vortitur from what I understand from this the girls are being accused of prostitution. I may be wrong but am going to put my 2 cents in anyway. I have seen no proof that the girls are prostituting in or out of the apt. Without any proof of what they do they should not be accused of it. The girls are brought here to entertain us as if this is real life in the apt. even tho we know it is not. Not all of the girls that come to these apts. can handle what is expectected of them. They should not be bad mouthed and be called bad things just because they are in the apts. When they are out of the apts what they do is their business and only theirs. These girls are like us only human so should be treated with respect until proven without doudt otherwise. Now people you can have fun jumping all over me and this post.

• Upvote 5

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Sorry Slider69,,you may have just missed me leaving Irma's room,,,that white cream on her Chin and breasts was made by me,,,I was on my way to the kitchen to grab some paper towels :shy::biggrin:

tumblr_nq5t94Rlq01uwwgm6o1_250.giftumblr_nq5t94Rlq01uwwgm6o1_250.giftumblr_nq5t94Rlq01uwwgm6o1_250.gif

I saw you mikey, and also saw you throwing cottage cheese on her, sorry, just my observation hahahaha