Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Guys. I am new to this forum.

Hope you don't mind my contribution.

Honestly this is not a good start. The since the twins showed ups, Irma and Jess (who I love a lot) did not show up. This is not really fair.

Moreover the twin have the mobiles sticked to their hands... Uhm, this make me believe a lot of cold in the apartment.

On the issue if the are lesbian or not, if the make sex toghether... Of course this is something I'd love to see. I'm 45 and I saw it just once in my life. I am not saying it will not happen, but the probability is quite low. I hope I am wrong...

Cheers

A

3 minutes ago, euth63 said:

I would love to see that!  God knows I love me some Heidi, double chin and all. She is like #2 freak behind Masha.

Lool..i have only taken interest in Masha...after recently realizing that they are swingers... when that Katie Holmes lookalike was there in their apartment

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

may be awhile Snake- she probably went to the swingers club to get her brains fucked out, or have lesbian sex, since a lot of people think that's all they do

get my meaning hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

That's a hell of lot more likely than it was yesterday. Jess is horny, she's heard about a swingers' club and people generally go there to fuck or at least watch very closely, but normally fuck. You can't put the genie back in the bottle now.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

That's a hell of lot more likely than it was yesterday. Jess is horny, she's heard about a swinger's club and people generally go there to fuck or at least watch very closely, but normally fuck. You can't put the genie back in the bottle now.

It was meant as a joke BB, I am not saying that is what she is doing

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm sorry Ben but how do you know every detail that went on at the swingers' party? You don't. You've heard the tiny bit of what kitek translated but you weren't there and there was a couple fucking next to Irma and every possibility Irma fingered herself at some stage given what she does in the apartments and it would be very odd to turn up and then do absolutely nothing. Irma's not necessarily going to reveal everything as the girls know that every single thing they say is translated. If your friends claimed to have been to a swinger's party and then did absolutely nothing wouldn't you be the slightest bit suspicious. Not even the tiniest doubt in your mind?
Anyway say you are 100% correct what was going on around them sounded very watchable.

I was going to reply to him but it is pointless with his way of thinking!!