Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

We have an identity crisis-unless the twins are naked-

I cannot tell them apart-Mia no longer wearing a bracelet:confused:

however today one twin has single braid and other has double braid-so who has single braid?

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Cannot figure what your problem is Harley with Jess. 

I did not read Harley post cause I have him on my ignore list-but he usually has a problem with everything having to do with RLC and its participants-

and I might add with a lot of CC participants as well IMHO

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, cwouters said:

Jessica goes? Very good. Then I do not have to see this bad fake show anymore.

Unfortunately, the thing "I play with men so that they pay for my comfortable life" does not end.

AS has been said before you do not have to watch her shows. Also who says she has a comfortable life. She could be doing shows to make ends meet. Besides you are paying for her to be here, so you have a double standard.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Tommorrow they may switch who has single and who has double braids. But how will we know if they do?

We have some good observant members here. Surely one can find a difference in them to where we can tell them apart. I've tried but don't see anything yet! 

1 minute ago, JD007 said:

We have some good observant members here. Surely one can find a difference in them to where we can tell them apart. I've tried but don't see anything yet! 

One of them as a birthmark on her right butt cheek.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Twins often "play" with people. They laugh at us because we are annoyed that we can not distinguish them. I think that is wanted by RLC.

So: If they do not want me to distinguish them, I do not care who is who. I do not give a shit.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

AS has been said before you do not have to watch her shows. Also who says she has a comfortable life. She could be doing shows to make ends meet. Besides you are paying for her to be here, so you have a double standard.

With "comfortable life" i mean "Money without real work" . And: Yes, i pay for her too. But here on RLC, i think, is nothing faked

13 minutes ago, euth63 said:

One of them as a birthmark on her right butt cheek.

The twin closest to the closet door is Mia.  You can see her birthmark on cam 5 but cannot see it on night vision on cam 6.  On night vision it washes out.

16 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Cannot figure what your problem is Harley with Jess. So she does camshows and yes they are bad. But we have seen where she does not really enjoy them. As has been said before she may need what little money she makes of of them and may not be able to get another job, whre she lives. If you do not like her then do not watch her.

I don't like her, I don't like the lies she has told her boyfriend, I don't like what she has done with the guy that has been over to the apartment and finger fucked the shit out of her just for your viewing pleasure,  I don't think cam models should be part of RLC, just as much as you don't mind them being part of RLC.  Everybody can say what they want about these girls but I don't by it for a minute......that's my prerogative.

I don't watch any of it anymore Snakeater.....i'm done with it!!   I will continue to reply with posts to this forum however.

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

I did not read Harley post cause I have him on my ignore list-but he usually has a problem with everything having to do with RLC and its participants-

and I might add with a lot of CC participants as well IMHO

Oh mister happygoluckyone......do me a favor and go back and read your own posts and tell me you don't see how much of a joke they are.   You are one of those people on here that think as long as they keep saying nice and positive things about these girls, that they are just going to open up like a venus flytrap to you.  These girls don't give 2 shits about you or anyone else on this forum.   They are here to do a job, some do it better than others and some do it better outside.   I do have a problem with fake people such as yourself and others on this forum.   You, along with the others that I have a problem with are just a bunch of followers.......the last cow in the heard so to speak.  The view never changes when you're in the back the whole time!!

Putting me on your ignore list is exactly what I want people to do on this forum if they don't like what I post.  I recommend that in fact.  I will say what I want to whom I want, and they can either take it or leave it.  I don't care if I've said some things that might offend people in these apartments or members of this forum.  I don't care if they are going to lose sleep over it or not or if they are going to go cry in a corner.   I'm not a sugar coater, never have been and never will be.   So if you don't like what I have to say on this forum, please...please...please put me on your ignore list!!