Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think that dude is RLC or a club owner.....they called him Dasha and I've heard them mention that name many times before.

Y'all can have B1, I'm going to B2 to watch Danaya & Karol......enjoy your man in the house lol.

... guest are almost always good for all apartments ... this is the same for barcelona ... if you would just spend 5 min you could see that this guy actually seems to be very nice ... :)

... anyway ... he will have one more strange story to tell from now on. ... ;)

3 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

Men in apartments girls mean no fun
No money no money rlc

This is simply wrong. There was a guy at the orgy like parties (both nights) some time ago and a guy at the massage party two days ago. ... boths exterm fun to watch

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... guest are almost always good for all apartments ... this is the same for barcelona ... if you would just spend 5 min you could see that this guy actually seems to be very nice ... :)

... anyway ... he will have one more strange story to tell from now on. ... ;)

On New Years Eve, he was a complete gentleman.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

No girl receives a stranger, or a half-naked boy. What reason would there be for that tonight?
Besides, where is Nicole and Nora?

Nicole was dressed up and most likely went to see her BF Nora went out a while ago casually dressed-

1 minute ago, vortios said:

No girl receives a stranger, or a half-naked boy. What reason would there be for that tonight?
Besides, where is Nicole and Nora?

Nicole left at 1720.  Nora left at 1908.  Nora should be back soon.

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not understand the behavior of the half-naked girls, And what's next?
Personally, I do not understand that girls have to dress like concubines, for a guy who has barely appeared in RLC.

... they do not do this for the guy ... they do this for the viewers ... :)

BTW, ... do not think about it ... just watch what you like more ... 2 half naked girls and a nice guy have some fun baking (B1)? ... or ... Two girls looking at their smartphones (B2)? ... Just klick the apartment you like more. ... ;)