Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nothing was ever going to happen tonight...

You know what Naga, you are probably right.  However, the point of the matter is that it shouldn't have happened in the first place!   You can talk all the crap you want to wether it was on purpose or a technical glitch, the point is it shouldn't have happened and it will continue to happen.......just keep paying and wait!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Thanks im glad some agree with me.       It's jus the timing that has me suspicios -- nothing more. I still love the site..  I jus know some of the girls are a lil more shy than others so the other girls respect them and try to fix things to accommodate them.

None of the current cast are shy ! They did not need the cams down for anything. The fact cam 2 is down shows its a tech problem. Im not defending RLC as they should have the tech in place so it does not happen but they wont pay for the top equipment so these failures will keep happening. We have seen much more at parties than what was probably going off tonight without failure. So no i don't buy into it been a fix by the girls. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Thanks im glad some agree with me.       It's jus the timing that has me suspicios -- nothing more. I still love the site..  I jus know some of the girls are a lil more shy than others so the other girls respect them and try to fix things to accommodate them.

If they are shy, the best thing is for them to spend as much time on cam as possible, to acclimatise. Taking it offline achieves nothing. besides, these girls are not shy. We have seen far more bashful girls on RLC and the apartments never went offline for them. It just isn't true mate

This is starting to sound a bit like those guys who used to claim that every time the apartments went UM it was so they could have lesbian orgies - those guys shut up pretty quickly last September!.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

BTW cam 2 is still down because all the toys are still on the floor behind the couch and they do not want us to see them :dodgy:

damn it- that's what Jess was putting down there before the cams went down- man we miss all the fun hahahaha

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I do not understand the idea behind the current cast. .... Quantity do not create any excitement. ... So many girls make no seens at all.

The only hope is that some of them are actually equaly open as Nicole. If they would invite some guys, it could be fun. ... Otherwise, it will be as in the henhouse. Useless for RLC.

i don't seen any kind of correlation between having more girls means less fun, and even less with dude being there, right now you are just repeating yourself so just look at the post you quoted of me if u are intersted in big boy girl orgy u are not on the good website ... 

• Upvote 3

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

None of the current cast are shy ! They did not need the cams down for anything. The fact cam 2 is down shows its a tech problem. Im not defending RLC as they should have the tech in place so it does not happen but they wont pay for the top equipment so these failures will keep happening. We have seen much more at parties than what was probably going off tonight without failure. So no i don't buy into it been a fix by the girls. 

I reckon the shy girls are all hiding just out of shot in front of Cam 2 - that's why it is still down hahahaha

Delusions

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

If they are shy, the best thing is for them to spend as much time on cam as possible, to acclimatise. Taking it offline achieves nothing. besides, these girls are not shy. We have seen far more bashful girls on RLC and the apartments never went offline for them. It just isn't true mate

This is starting to sound a bit like those guys who used to claim that every time the apartments went UM it was so they could have lesbian orgies - those guys shut up pretty quickly last September!.

with the exception of a couple, not sure that will ever stop Ben

thank RLC for do one more time!!.... i not pay 45 dolars for this shit seriusly.!! The party ends and curiously ALL CAMS of this apt is back NO!! DON´T DO THAT OTHER TIME OR YOU WILL LOSE CUSTUMERS......

today rlc  has disappointed me.