Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

That's what keeps us coming back ?

I'm just after plain and simple nudity, preferably in light good enough to see some detail. I certainly would enjoy girls having sex, but I am just stating what it takes for me to enjoy the evening. So as I said at the time, 2 nights ago I loved the sexy massages even after Nora turned the light down but once the candles came out and the light darkened further, I lost interest - if it gone into clear NV I would have been interested again.

• Upvote 4

Nora no a lot of people in Barcelona and they been in Her and Kiko apt and they been in the girls apt. They also no Kiko. He was there. Now how do you think it would look like if Nora had sex with a girls on camera when you have a BF and you no all these people. I think it would give her a bad reputation and you no Nora has a image to keep. She works in the clubs as a DJ and she a model

6 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Haces muchas suposiciones sin saber realmente algo. ... Usted supuesto más estúpida es que el chico va a tener relaciones sexuales con una de las chicas. Claro, podría suceder, pero es Es muy poco probable. 

Yes, it is to suppose, but I do not believe a crime, which we can suppose. But we also talk from the experience, like you, I suppose the lack of information, supplements it with your experience inside the house.
But if we start from we do not know anything about them ...
You see a boy at home, two very beautiful and half-naked women. One of them knows that she got lost on the beach a few nights ago, when they went to a party with more people (which they left on the premises), and they came back together. (And I will not say what has not been said in the forum, so I do not accuse me of raising false testimony),

Su próximo falsa suposición es que este apartamento es real. Nada es real acerca de las niñas volado por media Europa para ser vistos por la cámara. Nunca será vida normal. Lo mejor que podíamos esperar es que las acciones son honestos y no sólo a reproducir. Si las chicas se divierten de verdad, es como la vida real, ya que puede estar en un apartamento con cámaras (esperar que te gusta ver la publicidad 24/7 teléfono inteligente). Este es el mejor reparto para un tiempo muy largo. ... Trate de disfrutar de este, siempre y cuando ellos están allí. Al menos Nora se ha ido muy rápido. 

In this I totally agree, what happens is that I accept that "false reality" as the one who will see a movie of gunmen, where you know that no one is really hurt or killed,
I assume that I see a show, a party, like the massage of the other nights, or those of Anna, or sex between pairs like Masha (and I do not want to say that sex is not real), but if it is orchestrated, And not because of it, is not worthy of being very good shows.

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Nora hay mucha gente en Barcelona y estado en su Kiko apto y que ha estado en el apt niñas. También no Kiko. Él estaba ahí. Ahora ¿Cómo cree que se vería como si Nora tuvo relaciones sexuales con una chicas en la cámara cuando se tiene un novio y no le todas estas personas. Creo que le daría una mala reputación y que sin Nora tiene una imagen que mantener. Ella trabaja en los clubes como DJ y ella un modelo

Before I said, I can not talk about Nora, before now.
I also tell you. I do not know the work of these girls outside.
But if I tell you, I know the contract of some model, and depends a lot on what previous jobs have done and for whom they have worked, so that their cache, either one or the other. Even a photo in a magazine, depending on who you hire, can mean more or less money.

8 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Nora no a lot of people in Barcelona and they been in Her and Kiko apt and they been in the girls apt. They also no Kiko. He was there. Now how do you think it would look like if Nora had sex with a girls on camera when you have a BF and you no all these people. I think it would give her a bad reputation and you no Nora has a image to keep. She works in the clubs as a DJ and she a model

Maybe she is no longer with Kiko??

• Upvote 1